MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
[X]

Any Jade and/or Sage content expected this update? Any at all, even a little? :unsure:

Edit: It seems like no one got the reference in the first part of the post, so I've removed it in order to save it for another time. Yes, I thought it was that good :LOL: Have a dancing Vince gif instead...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018
Really good game, i don't know who make the script, but that guy/gal have a lot of talent, no incest, no ntr (up till now) but it make the story cliche, interesting, refreshing and innovative at the same time.

Uh, i didn't know that for some scene u have to maintain a balance between dik and the other, both my playthough i follow full one path.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't played this yet but is it wrong for me to already say that Isabella is best girl? (Based on the screens I have seen of her. :love:)
(*INSERT CROPPED IMAGE*
Not cool, dude. Not cool at all. If you'd left the image alone, this wouldn't be happening.
And I'm certain you already knew better. Even with pirates, there's a code we follow. SMH.

Here's the original image. Click me. And take your time browsing it. It's rewarding, to say the least considering the talent in the thread.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes