Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a way to not fuck things up with Sage but not fuck her in episode 3? I don't like the idea of fuckbuddies, I want to wait until her relationship with Chad ends. I'm already in over my head with that whole Maya-Josy-Triangle.
I don't think so if you tell her that you are there just for guitar lessons she looses interest in you. Maybe in a future it could be done but for now I don't think you can wait for her to forget about Chad, you have to steal her.

Reactions: login2me2

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Sup fellas! I'll try to catch up with those like 70 pages of posts since ep3, so excuse me if it already was discussed, but have anyone got the idea,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
I think this'll make for a great signature:
FS_BADIK_Derek.png

Sup fellas! I'll try to catch up with those like 70 pages of posts since ep3, so excuse me if it already was discussed, but have anyone got the idea,

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Did anyone else have a problem not being able to load old saves? I didn't see a note saying they'd be messed up in the changelog but maybe I'm blind.

Reactions: Stardust435

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Did anyone else have a problem not being able to load old saves? I didn't see a note saying they'd be messed up in the changelog but maybe I'm blind.
If you played the old version with cheat mod then you have to do the same with this. Just download and install walkthrough mod. This fixed the saves for me.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
If you played the old version with cheat mod then you have to do the same with this. Just download and install walkthrough mod. This fixed the saves for me.
Oh...that's unfortunate. I played the game without them first then lost the data and had to rerun it so I used the cheats to to get a fast save, I prefer to do it without them first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stardust435

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Pop quiz is producing an error that's impossible to jump forward with. Anyone have a workaround?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I so hope ep4 allows me to turn that plege board into a game of clue.

A threesome outside with Maya(Femnist) and Jade(teacher). I don't care who gets to witness the glorious moments it can even be Derek and Josy.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Surely already discussed but, that MC thinking just after the scene with Isabella in the library is really mysterious.
I don't think she's a psycopath ( I wish not, at least) but there is something wrong with her husband.
MC said instead of kissing her, the right thing he had to do was calling help.
Do tou think Bella will... die ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes