Bunta

May 6, 2018
I may have a theory... Okay maybe not a theory but just a thought. I think Jill is the girl who's the MC will fall in love for real, i played the game again this morning and the story of his father with his mother it's drawing something in my mind, the story of the rich girl who falls in love with the poor guy and her friends and family doesn't like that (wich i think it will happen in the future on her path) it's probably not just a coincidence, i don't know if someone come up with that here, what you guys think?

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Try starting a new game it's a bit of a pain to get through it but it's fun, oh and if all links and and starting a new game doesn't help maybe pledge and get it from the original link? If all that fails then the problem might be on your end. Man this is nearly on par with City of Broken dreamers the story I mean. I hope bella doesn't turn out to be a murderous bitch like the nurse in the previous game I like her(bella, hated the nurse) but I don't like murderous bitches. I kinda suspected but I thought that it would be someone else cuz Josy said boyfriend so I put it out of my mind but damn. I like that this guy writes this so well. Maya and Josy are main girls for this game like Melissa and what's her name were for acting lessons only with a lot more interesting side girls this time. I'm going full in on bella. Hope you guys enjoy this and do support the Doctor he deserves it.
I'll try starting a new game, thanks.

Oh by the way it might be when I copied my saves that it fucked up the file not sure.

Will let you know.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Try starting a new game it's a bit of a pain to get through it but it's fun, oh and if all links and and starting a new game doesn't help maybe pledge and get it from the original link? If all that fails then the problem might be on your end. Man this is nearly on par with City of Broken dreamers the story I mean. I hope bella doesn't turn out to be a murderous bitch like the nurse in the previous game I like her(bella, hated the nurse) but I don't like murderous bitches. I kinda suspected but I thought that it would be someone else cuz Josy said boyfriend so I put it out of my mind but damn. I like that this guy writes this so well. Maya and Josy are main girls for this game like Melissa and what's her name were for acting lessons only with a lot more interesting side girls this time. I'm going full in on bella. Hope you guys enjoy this and do support the Doctor he deserves it.
Im pretty sure they are not like Megan and Melissa. It's too obvious.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I may have a theory... Okay maybe not a theory but just a thought. I think Jill is the girl who's the MC will fall in love for real, i played the game again this morning and the story of his father with his mother it's drawing something in my mind, the story of the rich girl who falls in love with the poor guy and her friends and family doesn't like that (wich i think it will happen in the future on her path) it's probably not just a coincidence, i don't know if someone come up with that here, what you guys think?
Might be, but its terribly cliche.

May 4, 2017
Im pretty sure they are not like Megan and Melissa. It's too obvious.
I don't mean like some crazy bitch goes after them I mean like they're the main girls the one you spend most time with. Etc. Etc. I mean so far Maya has been the one you spend the most time with depending on your choices but yeah so far you are not able to spend so much time with any other girl as you are able with Maya.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Meh, no thank you. What is the point of the game, if you decisions will not effect anything, and there is "only one good ending" ? . that basically not even your decision. M.C fall in love wiht jill, even if you dont want it , i call it bullshit :p, let alone if this is the only good ending, but it is to early to talk about endgame and all kind of stuff

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think Jill is the girl who's the MC will fall in love for real
I'd like to be the one who decides who the mc fall in love with in these type of games so i expect the dev to handle the choice over to the player. Simple. I'm pursuin Bella. The mc of my game will fall in love with her. Period.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes