JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I want to learn how to make these games, just So I can implement a possibilty to stab Quinn with a fucking tree branch..
28 TIMES!!!!
That threesome scene when you make out with Quinn while smashing out Sweet Rice (I named Riona that because I'm a sucker for pet names) made my heart happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: enigma9999

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Well not sure what to say, most of what I had as theories were confirmed which isn't a bad thing. There are a lot of things going on but the thing I hope for the most is that Dr Pink can have the mc turn down the chicks not too badly, I am doing the DiK route first but still fucking around with the Chick girls with Sage(waifu as fuck) as the end goal. I like all the main girls but hopefully I don't make them go fucking nuts when mc turns them down, but shit happens and we'll just have to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well time to go do my chick route now, its gonna be a bit hard though since I don't like pushover characters. Who knows maybe I will be surprised, I got Pine Falls to play right after this... My dick is gonna hurt at this rate, send waifu paramedics immediately.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want to learn how to make these games, just So I can implement a possibilty to stab Quinn with a fucking tree branch..
28 TIMES!!!!
Now, why on earth would you want to do that? you know she is doing a good job if she is getting that kind of reaction, she just needs a bit of discipline that's all nothing a good spanking won't sort out ;)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Lmao, fuck that. I'll try to be with Josy. She clearly wanted the MC in that phone call, coming clean and all. Good luck with your harem though, might happen.
You are a better man than I am. Out of all the female characters, I like Josy and Maya the least. I would fucking LOVE it if we gained some favor points from Quinn and became the daddy figure she obviously lacked.
Also, fucking Bella man. I could NOT leave her alone in the game. I tried everything but I always went weak for her lol.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
You are a better man than I am. Out of all the female characters, I like Josy and Maya the least. I would fucking LOVE it if we gained some favor points from Quinn and became the daddy figure she obviously lacked.
Also, fucking Bella man. I could NOT leave her alone in the game. I tried everything but I always went weak for her lol.
Im gonna get shit on, but Isabella's face reminds me of a monkey (mostly because of her fucking lips lmao).

• Wow
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
so far i can see there gonna be a battle who get the MC
4 girls are in the battle atm

jill and bella seems bella is pretty jealous when you date jill
and then you have maya and josy omg how wil that work out

so quinn is atm ad a save spot
and sage i dunno maybe she stil love chad

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
i dont know why I have the feeling that Chad and MC will become pals and since Sage and MC have a friend with benefits relationship , I thinnk on Max DIK route it wil be possible for Chad and MC to double team her in bed .:unsure:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
This update was a master piece, it manage to change everything...my world is upside down
Sage,Josy and Maya are at the bottom of my list now, while quinn, Jil and Bella are at the top. I would never imagine such plot twist.

My heart bleeds for Sage, that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was such a turn off for me

I'm in a love/hate relationship with DPC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Please keep the good work and bring more good stuff, this game is awesome.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes