TS2016

May 7, 2017
Don't know why but I'm being to like Bella more than other girls. I just like her looks and personality. Maybe it is because she doesn't like me (MC) in beginning and i have to work on changing her mind about me.

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
sorry i tried doing a quick search but no luck, any word on the crashes that arent from ren'py errors? i can't play the 0.3 version for 2 mins before the exe stops working (happpened the same with the last depravity version to a lesser extent).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
sorry i tried doing a quick search but no luck, any word on the crashes that arent from ren'py errors? i can't play the 0.3 version for 2 mins before the exe stops working (happpened the same with the last depravity version to a lesser extent).
Are you using the walkthrough mod?

Reactions: Rewd

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The last depravity build had a memory leak which was fixed.
I can't say i ran into this issue for this game however. Even running the mod alongside it the game never crashed out for me.

post your traceback the next time it crashes might help track down the cause.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The last depravity build had a memory leak which was fixed.
I can't say i ran into this issue for this game however. Even running the mod alongside it the game never crashed out for me.
Thats exactly the issue. It doesn't happen with everyone though but THAT IS the issue. The dev even addressed it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i tried with and witouth it.
It screwed up the persistent file so once that happened the problem with occur even without it. you need a clean restart. Meaning you remove the persistent file from both locations along with the saves and restart.

Reactions: Rewd
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes