Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But I guess it could also be plausible for Jade and Stephen to have a rebel daughter who would only do the stuff like she does, to spite them.
That's my thinking as well there is always a problem child with parents who would have high up jobs I think they act out more because the parents are usually too caught up in work and the child often doesn't care if it reflects badly on the parents.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah. Affinity wise my DIK usually hovers at +1/0 and my CHIC at 0/-1 naturally. For both I tend to pick DIK for sex related choices (Quinn's menu, strip-joint, Jade etc.) and CHICK for non-sex (don't beat up Troy, talks to store owner's son etc.)
That's what I should have done. On my CHICK route, I should be able to maneuver into Neutral pretty easily with only one decision. But on my DIK route... OH MY! I'm at 6/0! I would probably have to go back to the beginning to fix that. Not gonna do that. Cheating would be a possibility, but there are too many variables involved (including Bios texts). So I guess I'm just going to have to live with what I have done for quite a awhile. Especially since there are not that many decisions that affect affinity - just one in the last release, and two in the release before that. [For the last release, it was to stop or continue with Jade in the HJ scene.]

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, it would be weird for the two professors to give donations to the place that employs them. Unless there is something else behind that...
We`ve seen how Burke`s live,they have money.Why I don`t think it`s illegal money is because Mr.Burke would have no way to hide it from Jade,since they both work at the same college,which would mean that Jade would know about illegal dealings,ofcourse I might be wrong but she doesn`t strike as the type.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and E.l.l.0

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I thought the coitus interruptus was a plot device and I was right, lesbian threesome coming up! But yes, I think that Bella's husband is a soldier who is missing in action or something of similar backgrounds. We just keep picking the girls we can't have so interesting.

The biggest hint we get about Isabella is when we have sex with her in the Library, it foreshadows that if we knew what was coming we'd have cried for help.

The question is, was someone murdered? Why call for help? Ghost possession? It's pretty creepy but it's likely one of the real 'bad' ends of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I thought the coitus interruptus was a plot device and I was right, lesbian threesome coming up! But yes, I think that Bella's husband is a soldier who is missing in action or something of similar backgrounds. We just keep picking the girls we can't have so interesting.

The biggest hint we get about Isabella is when we have sex with her in the Library, it foreshadows that if we knew what was coming we'd have cried for help.

The question is, was someone murdered? Why call for help? Ghost possession? It's pretty creepy but it's likely one of the real 'bad' ends of the game.
I thought that too. Maybe MC, while drunk and tilting all the pictures, saw a soldier-like figure in the pictures, and ended up hallucinating with one when surprised by the mannequin. Either that, or he saw the soldier's ghost. :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella, Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, Jade, Riona... so many goddesses. I've never been this conflicted about a LI before. In AL I was all about Missy. Here, I'm like MC, having crushes everywhere I turn.
Worse than me :LOL: Jade is my overall favourite but sadly she is cursed with the dreaded side girl tag, but apart from that I've got it pretty much narrowed down to Bella and Jill, Maya has an outside chance but she needs to start coming clean with the MC and no more interruptions.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Worse than me :LOL: Jade is my overall favourite but sadly she is cursed with the dreaded side girl tag, but apart from that I've got it pretty much narrowed down to Bella and Jill, Maya has an outside chance but she needs to start coming clean with the MC and no more interruptions.
At least we can downsize it into just three choices: Josy/Maya, Jill/Bella, Sage/?.

And unfortunately for me, we can't include Riona into the equation. For now, at least...

Edit: And Jade, especially for you! :p

Reactions: Mormont

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You know it struck me that while in the dream sequences Cathy is portrayed as a dom while Jade is "willing to please," in the game itself the role seems to be reversed.

Cathy took being hit by a missile thrown by Dawes during the tour in a very low key manner and was positively embarrassed by the picture Derek took of her ass. There is also a certain shyness in her internal musings and when she decided to change her clothing style.

Jade meanwhile, squeezed hard enough to hurt in the cafeteria and acted pretty dom-like in the classroom scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We may yet find that Jade is the true dominatrix in this game. :p

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
You know it struck me that while in the dream sequences Cathy is portrayed as a dom while Jade is "willing to please," in the game itself the role seems to be reversed.

Cathy took being hit by a missile thrown by Dawes during the tour in a very low key manner and was positively embarrassed by the picture Derek took of her ass. There is also a certain shyness in her internal musings and when she decided to change her clothing style.

Jade meanwhile, squeezed hard enough to hurt in the cafeteria and acted pretty dom-like in the classroom scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We may yet find that Jade is the true dominatrix in this game. :p
That may very well be. The dream sequences are simply MC's depictions of how he fantasizes/views the characters.

On other note, since we were talking about character preferences, I have to say that Cathy is also hot, but her lips/lipstick is a bit exaggerated, imho. When Derek, in the Gender Studies class, spoke of clown lips, I was instantly reminded of Cathy's.

Reactions: Ilhares

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
If it becomes based on Affinity rather than the raw DIK/CHICK alignment score that's actually good as it's easier to manage for those that don't follow the WT. Affinity decision points are impossible to miss. Oh, and welcome back Minengeschoss.
Thanks! Yes, this is way better. That way you don't have to be paranoid in your regular decisions that "what if I lose my Massive CHICK or DIK status", but can do it in peace and get it back to full later. Of course you still have to think about relationship points.

I counted from the walktrough that in Ep 1 it's theoretically possible to go from zero to Massive and back neutral (0) within the episode.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Thank you all for pledging!

It's time for me to take the leap of faith.

On Monday I'm giving my boss my 1 month notice, after which I will be working on Being a DIK full time and also get some extra and much needed time for family, friends and my health.

Your support is amazing and it means so much that you all come together to ensure that this journey will continue.

I will do my utmost to not disappoint you, while staying true to the story as it is planned.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Well deserved! By far the best dev in this industry!

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017

Thank you all for pledging!

It's time for me to take the leap of faith.

On Monday I'm giving my boss my 1 month notice, after which I will be working on Being a DIK full time and also get some extra and much needed time for family, friends and my health.

Your support is amazing and it means so much that you all come together to ensure that this journey will continue.

I will do my utmost to not disappoint you, while staying true to the story as it is planned.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Congrats man! Keep the fantastic work.

Reactions: Tumai and E.l.l.0

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Favourite girl in general for me is Jade but from the LIs i would say Josy even tho she doesn't have many fans but you know :LOL:
the problem is that she would actually be down to cheat on the mc if she found another person who she feels more happy with than our MC. Remember when she said that she doesn't blame her dad for cheating cuz at least he was cheating with someone he loves and that she doesn't see anything wrong with it since that would make him a happier man or smth like that, guys i'm afraid to get an (ToML spoiler) "Ann ending all over again".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes