troll822

Jun 22, 2017
When was this?
I don't recall 100%. The scene with Maya being jealous was before the MC left for hometown (weekend) to meet with Josy. Where you fuck Josy and her parents come midway through it.
When you return, Maya asks the MC how was his date and is clearly interested \ a bit jealous

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You are right and you are wrong.

See... BaDIK is better than 99% of the games on F95 but I'm not comparing DPC's games with some disasters with broken English or overrated fuckfests with no story. I don't even compare BaDIK with games from other great developers like Philly or Hopes - no, I'm comparing the last update with what I previously saw from DPC - both in BaDIK and in AL - and by those standards, 0.3 was a horrendous pile of illogical twists, fake dramatic moments and the whole bag of WTF-moments.
yeah but seeing as DPC will soon start working on the game full time more time and effort go will go toward improving the games story. It's not too late to improve some things in the story while continuing on with the story's direction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Sooo... If one of the LIs was to die, i would put money on Jill.

I like her a lot, but it would be fitting that the girl preparing you for something like that before the game even starts is the one to bites the dust.

And at the moment she feels like the LI with the easiest path. I almost got no points with the girl and she seems to like my MC. Not even Josy and Maya feels this railroaded. Besides, imagine this ending in the next episode.

We could have a murder mystery in our hands in the next season.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
yeah but seeing as DPC will soon start working on the game full time more time and effort go will go toward improving the games story. It's not too late to improve some things in the story while continuing on with the story's direction.
As I said, I won't hold my breath. I will be really surprised if he patches some of the nonsense in 0.4 but the thing he can't patch is terrible drama created by...

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
the most extreme thing what can happen is the mc blindfolded ready for his surprise for winning the most points at hell week

blindfold comes off and its one of those peacock hair women on his d.ck

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn, playing episode 4 during no nut November will be one of the hardest feats I'll ever have to accomplish
Damn forgot all about the no nut November thing well that will be impossible to accomplish when that hot fire update drops
So lets hope it drops first week of December instead.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes