M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I don't know how people could hate these two, Josy okay i get it but Maya is literally so cute and sweet wtf :love:
I find absolutely nothing wrong with josy....she is a doll. both maya and josy both. Now if I had a problem with one of them it would be Maya....she did tase the fuck out of you after she led you on. She had her reason but it could have ended badly lol...in a RL situation anyway.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I find absolutely nothing wrong with josy....she is a doll. both maya and josy both. Now if I had a problem with one of them it would be Maya....she did tase the fuck out of you after she led you on. She had her reason but it could have ended badly lol...in a RL situation anyway.
Maya only did the teasing and Quinn did the tasing, i can't remember if Maya knew that they are gonna tase the MC or not but i remember that she didn't know anything about tasing the MC, anyawy she really wanted the free tuition, so pretty much Quinn told her to do it and she'll get the free tuition or maybe that if she did it it'll give her more chances to get the free tuition cuz there are other girls that want the free tuition too so yeah you get what i mean and i get where she's coming from.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Maya never tased the MC, she was used by the HOTS to seduce him so that Quinn could tase him and bring him to the cumpetition for the Diks initiation.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maya only did the teasing and Quinn did the tasing, i can't remember if Maya knew that they are gonna tase the MC or not but she really wanted the free tuition, so pretty much Quinn told her to do it and she'll get the free tuition or maybe that if she did it it'll give her more chances to get the free tuition cuz there are other girls that want the free tuition too so yeah you get what i mean and i get where she's coming from.
Maya did not know you were gonna get Tazed, she says so when you’re alone after Cumpetition party.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Maya never tased the MC, she was used by the HOTS to seduce him so that Quinn could tase him and bring him to the cumpetition for the Diks initiation.
Well either way she played her part...loaded up a quick save at that part to see it but yeah your right about quin though. I'd still would have been furious lol but looking at maya's face...I would have gotten over it though lol

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i'd play this but i dont think i've fully recovered emotionally from Acting Lessons...
The developer is breaking the game up into seasons. He is doing that for size reasons, and so he can release it to Steam. The next episode will end a 'season'. Come back in a month or so after that one is released and check to see if anyone died. If not, you can play the first four episodes which should come to some kind of an ending. Then you can come back in a year or so and check on the second season. No risk.

Of course, asking the people here what happened might generate 'interesting' answers. ;)

Reactions: michael1984

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Fixed your sentence above ;).

To me the hardest heart to break will be Bella, she seems to been through a lot and gives off a vibe like she already gave up on happiness. To pull the rug from under her, just as she is starting to break from her ice shell will be painful to watch.
Jill and Maya would be hard, Josy too. I don't have a favourite yet, and I'm playing as a major DIK so I see how the game will force me eventually...

By the way, I see now that you changed your signature to actual japanese. You know you're going to make it look more like you do speak it this way for people who doesn't, right? :LOL:

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes