BigBaboon

Aug 16, 2019
Only download ep03...
From my past: treesome is not so affected for girls - they are en masse besexual and exgibitionists. So... i can`t see any problem here.
sorry for engrish.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get ready for the grind of your lives ... some gamers had it handed to them multiple times;)!

forget about my last post. Fight with Chad always ends the same, with you on the ground. i managed to win the fight, but he onepunch you afterwards, so yeah, this is ridiculous, why try to fight in the first place? stupid decisions
The fight mini game is actually more fun now. It was hard in the beginning, unusual, but i get the hang of it now. Dexterity is the key, I managed to take it too dexterity 3, pow 4, move 2. it's quite easy now
way more easier to beat the hard opponent jock toon. than in the previous version :)
Here is the solution ... start grinding stats on them fights ...

Also ... one fight in particular ... Mc needs to lose to progress the game <dev is a masochist;)!>
"Fight with Chad always ends the same, with you on the ground. i managed to win the fight, but he onepunch you afterwards, so yeah, this is ridiculous " our very own gamer => WhyYouFail
finally got the name sake handed over ... and over ... and over!

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
can't do the test for some reason
Are you getting a missing image error too? Are you using compressed version or original?

This is what I'm getting using compressed, and it happens on the first test mini-game.. Its impossible to ignore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Math test? With unofficial crunched?
Yes. Happens with me as well.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes