Edgar Roman

May 21, 2017
Oh man, my two favorites Maya and Josy. (Best bods by far.) I sure didn't see that coming. I couldn't decide between them and now I might not get a chance with either one. Whats up with that?! All the foreplay and fun times (dates and movies). Personalities with charm and elegance but yeah, screwed up in the had a little. But what woman isn't? Oops, Don't send the feminist police after me. As others have said, a chance for a threesome. But Maya at least needs some quality one-on-one time. -- How to please a lesbian, quite a challenge and she seemed so ready...

Aug 18, 2019
any confirmation that even with 4x4 stats in brawling, you still get your ass kicked in a fight with the jocks later in the game; the only reason i dedicated so much time into brawling outside of collections was because the tutorial said it directly effected in-game fights; so ... ??? or was that just a random comment by somebody who maybe just sucked at the game??

Oct 28, 2017
same, though i didnt go with Sage cause i dont want the jocks pulling up on me, so i just went with Derek. He's the safest one out of the bunch.

Either that or im a dumbass for picking Derek over 2 hot chicks lol
i mean i'd say at least pick one girl, but like everyone saying, no one is safe lol.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
The cheat theory of Bella don't explain what have to do Jill with her, so i guess is something bigger and Bella is a main girl... so we can expect a 'happy' ending with her.

The problem is this new character that u can earn points with, she is Lily? She look bad enough, she scared me, im gonna avoid her so hard, WHY get so mad when u play with her vagina.

So this new character u can earn points with, what part it will have in the story? This is terrible.

And nobody ask what Derek is hiding behind his act...
Derek's dumb act ? Probably nothing, he just knows when to be serious.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Yea music in this game is amazing, specially the club/rave tracks. My favorite track has to be this one :

Also i dont believe Bella is leah or that there is any Leah, im just predicting that she's involved in some fucked up shit and that intruder we saw in her house is gonna fuck shit up real bad or maybe even kill someone

Yes, I still believe he's real. This theory will come true just like my theory about Maya dating Josie did and Chad being gay which i said back when Ep 2 came out (and which i bet is gonna be true)
Josy and Maya was easy to predict lol. Chad too tbh. Intruder is harder to prove. Might be possible though.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Yea music in this game is amazing, specially the club/rave tracks. My favorite track has to be this one :

Also i dont believe Bella is leah or that there is any Leah, im just predicting that she's involved in some fucked up shit and that intruder we saw in her house is gonna fuck shit up real bad or maybe even kill someone

Yes, I still believe he's real. This theory will come true just like my theory about Maya dating Josie did and Chad being gay which i said back when Ep 2 came out (and which i bet is gonna be true)

I don't buy it. The MC was blitzed drunk dancing with an African face mask on. He was clearly seeing things like thinking that mannequin was a real person.

Reactions: MarioDude

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Josy and Maya was easy to predict lol. Chad too tbh. Intruder is harder to prove. Might be possible though.
Chad wasn't easy to predict when Ep 3 hadn't came out. Now it is. I think i was the only one who posted the chad being gay theory for episode 2 and everyone disagreed with me. Hell even Maya and Josie the first ones were me and lilaialaia whatever their name is. If you go back to the first pages were it was first brought up (i can link it if you're interested enough), most people were disagreeing with us

But now everyone is disagreeing with me about the intruder, which is great cause when we find out the truth i'll make sure to be loud af about it (or just be wrong, embarrass myself and end up leaving the forum)

Last edited:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I don't buy it. The MC was blitzed drunk dancing with an African face mask on. He was clearly seeing things like thinking that mannequin was a real person.
We'll see, its just quite a coincidence that its an army guy and Bella just happened to be married to one. I think all the other weird shit MC saw was a trick by DPC to mask the intruder and make us think that it was part of the weird shit happening that night.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Βεινγ α ΔΙΚ ω0.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.08.2019

Last edited:

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
He did it because so many people were reporting bugs which were related to the mod he didn't make. He was investigating bugs which were a waste of time since it wasn't his game causing it.
Fair enough. I feel like I'm being punished because someone couldn't keep their coding fetish out of a game. My confusion is this was a clean install and I still got the error. Oh well, plenty of other games/novels to finish. I'll be back...when it is near complete and I have hours and hours to start it all over.

Reactions: Kata

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I don't think Chad's gay. He just doesn't like Sage. Now, sure, some of you may say "Doesn't like Sage? Sounds gay to me". But, come on: Sage is clearly the type who gets dangerously obsessed. Totally bright, normal, and sunny to be around until you threaten to take what's "hers" away. That can be super hot and flattering, so I suspect the Sage story will be bringing her obsession around onto you instead of Chad (total victory!). But if you knew your girlfriend was out watching you with binoculars and didn't find that adorable, you'd be in Chad's shoes. Chad's number one thing is his fraternity. Sage's number one thing is Chad. If he shows any major commitment, she'll jump all over him (give her an inch, she'll take a mile). So no, I don't think Chad's gay. He just doesn't like Sage. He probably felt obligated to date her since they were both presidents of houses that were traditionally linked - it was expected of him as king of his frat. Rough life. No worries, buddy: I'll shoulder that "burden" for ya! ;)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I don't think Chad's gay. He just doesn't like Sage. Now, sure, some of you may say "Doesn't like Sage? Sounds gay to me". But, come on: Sage is clearly the type who gets dangerously obsessed. Totally bright, normal, and sunny to be around until you threaten to take what's "hers" away. That can be super hot and flattering, so I suspect the Sage story will be bringing her obsession around onto you instead of Chad (total victory!). But if you knew your girlfriend was out watching you with binoculars and didn't find that adorable, you'd be in Chad's shoes. Chad's number one thing is his fraternity. Sage's number one thing is Chad. If he shows any major commitment, she'll jump all over him (give her an inch, she'll take a mile). So no, I don't think Chad's gay. He just doesn't like Sage. He probably felt obligated to date her since they were both presidents of houses that were traditionally linked - it was expected of him as king of his frat. Rough life. No worries, buddy: I'll shoulder that "burden" for ya! ;)
So Chad doesn't like Sage? Sounds gay to me

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 377935

I'm missing these two scenes, anyone know how they can be unlocked?
Mona & Camila
you need to be on the DIK path and accept to give them your underwear
then call her out when you're undressing in the bathroom

Quinn & Riona
you will need to have used Quinn's service beforehand
she'll then make you an offer

Refer to the walkthrough in the OP if you need specifics or my complete save in the OP

darn more of bug fix then more content, i was looking forward to more content :).
After four days? Really?

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes