Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When MC fell asleep at Jill's bed, who knows how much time she spends watching him. When MC wakes up, we can say that she was being creepy, but she will dismiss it with a laugh, but who knows; maybe she evaluating her prey better and imagining all the things she will do to him when they get to spend a nice session together at an unknown location. Hmm, nah... she is just what she appears: a spoiled and naive girl, who really cares about people and only wants to help. Bella, though, I'm not so sure. Especially after MC's comment in the last scene with Bella in the library where he says he should never have kissed her but should have asked for help instead.
I think you're reading too much into things. Why can't Jill just be a nice person who cares for others?

Dec 22, 2017
Having just replayed all 3 episodes over the weekend I can't say I abandon Maya completely, given the fact that she told us to back off in episode 1 none of her friendly actions give us any claim over her. She let us stay in her room with no strings decided to cuddle while watching a movie and just caught feelings.

Now Josy is another animal, she doesn't seem to even feel remorse while Maya is clearly shaken up by her actions, Josy full on had sex with MC and the only reason she stopped is because her parents came home, and while it doesn't excuse Maya's actions she at least has a good reason for some of the things she does.

Now Isabella I'm scared shitless of given everything that happened in Acting Lessons, I really hope whatever we do with her doesn't damage her relationship with Jill or our relationship with Jill.

Speaking of Jill she currently is in the lead for my LI with Maya trailing very closely, she seems to be the only character that's is genuinely normal and interested in the MC.

Lastly two things, I'll say I see Sage as what she proposed ''Fuck Buddies'' nothing more she seems a little nicer as the game goes by but still seems to be a mean bitch. And the second thing is the good Dr Pink is phenomenal other than Broken Dreamers no games on this site can even come close to the writing and rendering. Whatever is in store good or bad I know I'll be entertained I am really grateful for a game this high quality.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Speaking of Jill she currently is in the lead for my LI with Maya trailing very closely, she seems to be the only character that's is genuinely normal and interested in the MC.
If by normal you mean isn't already in a relationship like every other girl then yeah I agree with you on that one.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
When Ellordrings said Bella/Jill = Leah, I think he was talking about her role in DPC games, not what her character model looks like.
In terms of character correspondence from AL to BADIK, I would say:
Josy/Maya = Megan/Melissa
Sage = Rena
HOTs = Hedwig/Angela
Zoey = Anna
Jill/Bella = Leah? (nah)
I had read some people talking about how some BADIK characters resembled the AL ones, and I even suggested before, that Derek was very similar (personality-wise) to Liam, and that he had a similar role to him in BADIK. This time I tried to make a comparison between the female characters, but I was just kidding about "Jill/Bella = Leah?" and even added "nah" afterwards. There are more characters in BADIK than AL, and after all the other characters were picked, Jill and Bella were left, so I tried that joke because of all the suspicions people are having towards them and linking them to a dark twist in the game. I guess people are so fearful of a character with a similar role to Leah appearing in this game too, that they just don't want to think of the possibility and try to dismiss this idea at all. :LOL:

Pragathi

Jul 10, 2017
I had read some people talking about how some BADIK characters resembled the AL ones, and I even suggested before, that Derek was very similar (personality-wise) to Liam, and that he had a similar role to him in BADIK. This time I tried to make a comparison between the female characters, but I was just kidding about "Jill/Bella = Leah?" and even added "nah" afterwards. There are more characters in BADIK than AL, and after all the other characters were picked, Jill and Bella were left, so I tried that joke because of all the suspicions people are having towards them and linking them to a dark twist in the game. I guess people are so fearful of a character with a similar role to Leah appearing in this game too, that they just don't want to think of the possibility and try to dismiss this idea at all. :LOL:
AL means which game???

• Angry
Reactions: SAMASH112

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
the most psychopathic/dangerous character I see by now is Quinn (and whoever is above her in their business)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes