TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I'm surprised about Riona, I would expect her to have more votes.
She would've if the vote was here i think, but Jade and Camila are the most popular between the side girls and Riona is third? so it's expected that they would get a lot of votes compared to other side girls but comparing votes between Camila and Riona they are actually very close by popularity so we can't really decide on who's second most popular side girl. there's no big deference between 60 and 69 likes so 60 is actually a good number for a side girl.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Mormont do you have one of those early pics from DPC from EP1 or 2? you put some of them the other day and i was suprised that i have not seen them before :oops: , not even in N7's posts :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont do you have one of those early pics from DPC from EP1 or 2? you put some of them the other day and i was suprised that i have not seen them before :oops: , not even in N7's posts :)
Just the two that I'd already uploaded I think they were just preview pics from when DPC was still making AL

Reactions: SpikeZg

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Maya has a little explaining to do after the Josy reveal.
What is there to explain though? It's pretty clear, that her own family shunned her for that. So it's not surprising she is reluctant to share that with MC, whom she only knows for a few days. I'm fairly sure Derek knew about it the whole time. And he didn't say a word either. The interesting thing will be, how Maya, Josy and MC figure out, that they are in a coincidental triangle here, since nobody told anyone about the 3rd party. MC only told Maya, that he went on a date if you chose that option in your playthrough.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is there to explain though? It's pretty clear, that her own family shunned her for that. So it's not surprising she is reluctant to share that with MC, whom she only knows for a few days. I'm fairly sure Derek knew about it the whole time. And he didn't say a word either. The interesting thing will be, how Maya, Josy and MC figure out, that they are in a coincidental triangle here, since nobody told anyone about the 3rd party.
Come on she has been fooling around with the MC and for sure there was something developing between the two and Maya who is already in a relationship let that carry on, at least Josy actually said there was someone else involved, what Maya and Josy have done here is unfair on their relationship and it's also unfair on the MC who has only just had this bombshell landed on him.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I still have the sneaky suspicion (Theory) that "exchange student" was Derek/Maya code for Josy and that the room was initially reserved for Josy from the beginning.

- Derek was confident that he could have gotten the room for months for the MC. Why, if the exchange student could turn up at any moment? Or he knew it was Josy and he thought that she couldn't get in B&R anymore?

- Maya was very flustered when she thought that the MC had talked to Admin about the room. For the flimsy reason she gave or was she afraid that the MC had sussed out that there wasn't any "exchange student" but someone else.

- Dad should be happy that Maya's going to college and moving on...unless he knew that she planned to room with Josy and that's why he doesn't want to fund her? Was his visit to the dorm to check whether Josy was there and confirmed to Maya that she needed to be free of him?

- We all assumed that Josy called Maya for the room after she called the MC. What if she didn't? She just defaulted to the room she knew was reserved for her. Would explain why Maya was more surprised than she should be for someone she would have expected to show up at any minute anyway (if Josy had called ahead).

If this is so, then that would compound the web of lies and why Maya's chapter ending summary was worded as strongly as it was. ("I am not sure I can trust her again.")

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What is there to explain though? It's pretty clear, that her own family shunned her for that. So it's not surprising she is reluctant to share that with MC, whom she only knows for a few days. I'm fairly sure Derek knew about it the whole time. And he didn't say a word either. The interesting thing will be, how Maya, Josy and MC figure out, that they are in a coincidental triangle here, since nobody told anyone about the 3rd party. MC only told Maya, that he went on a date if you chose that option in your playthrough.
And Quinn knows the MC has been dating a Josy, she will end up figuring out Josy is Tommy's sister.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes