Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This will likely have consequences later if you keep close with Josy after this and she relays with the MC as well as Quinn finding out she's Tommy's sister.

Wrong game, I know. Couln't resist. (I would've used the X will remember this from AL, but this was more accurate).

It will be interesting to have Josy around for the Maya-Quinn interactions, I never though of how that could change.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
View attachment 449092
name88 Sorry but fuck Quinn if she tries to do anything to Josy or Maya
jk sorry ):
anyway this picture seems like it's in the morning so i guess it's the day after the ending, maybe Quinn went to get Maya for the scavenger hunt list and found Josy there and Josy probably already knows about the whole deal and who Quinn is so she's standing up for Maya and herself and from where Quinn is focused it looks like she's annoyed by either Josy's presence or smth Josy said or is saying.

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
and Quin's eyes are pretty red too... probably this talk will be a little after drug use
hope she won't go full crazy on them because of this o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Do I want to see Quinn going on a balls-to-the-wall drug induced tantrum? :unsure:

A Wise woman once said "Go out in flames never was one of the circus' attractions, but in any case it is still a warn spectacle".

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
View attachment 449092
Very interesting teaser which raises many questions. As already has been mentioned, Josy seems to stand up to Quinn, who is BTW back to her heavy makeup.

Is Josy becoming a pledge? Why are Josy and Maya in their underwear while Quinn seems to have visited Riona's clothing closet. Is this part of the Scavenger Hunt, or is Josy trying to convince Quinn that what Maya's done for the hunt should count, while Quinn says no. Or are Josy and Maya saying that they won't pledge?

PS: You go girl! Josy best LI.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes