ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Where was the option to act like a dick to them in that scene pray tell
Please tell me I missed it somehow because Id love to be wrong
I didn't say there was, just the rest of your post was nonsense. Funny that you picked the one accurate part of your post to challenge me on though :KEK:

No one cucks anyone, I don't think you know what cucking is. MC cares a lot about Josy especially but also has plenty of feelings for Maya too. I don't even know what you're getting at with the priest at a lesbian wedding comment but the scene ends very shortly after the decision is made, you can also choose to reject them so you're not forced to do anything. I also don't remember him being particularly happy for them but I don't really remember if he is/isn't.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys :) I get an unexpected error right after ive talked to Camilla and Mona in the classroom asking if they can slap me. I cant ignore it or anything. It sounds like its when the math test starts. Im using compressed versions. Anyone bumped into same prob here?

Jan 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Thanks The66 you always come thru. Question I cant pull up the save menus to save progress. Also the rooster app is not available. Do you swipe somehow to pull up the normal save /auto/ menu icon that is usually in the low left side of the screen?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Game is called being a DIK
Mechanic where you accumulate dick points and your behavior and choices change accordingly, sounds good
Play a max dick character, the dickest dick to ever dick

Cant actually be a dick whatsoever to the lesbians that cucked and lied to you
MC cries and sulks for many scenes even though he never cared about them before
Forced to be happy for them and act like he is the priest in a lesbian wedding

Hello? False advertisement department?
it is actually about Delta Iota Kappa. and the MC personality is actually not changing,

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I get the frustration, but I guess at some point Dr. Pink has to start narrowing down the paths, (and girls), you can pursue. I mean, from Ep1 playing a character on the CHICK path immediately cut you off from Quin, Riona, and Camila. I think it makes a bit of sense that certain love options would be dependent on your DIK levels. Thinking of Maya, Jill, and Bella - at some point, I couldn't see them going for a massive DIK type.

That being said, I was bummed that I had to choose between Maya + Josie, and Jade :LOL:
Sorry but how does it make any sense whatsoever that Maya/Josy choose whether they want a relationship with you based off:

Whether you beat up Troy or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you take Quinn's number for her menu or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you console grocery store fuckboys feelings or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you fight the jocks or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you go hard at the strip club or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you sex up Jade in the classroom or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you smoke weed on the roof or not (which neither of them know about)

:unsure:

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah how dare I make sense my apologies
And how dare I use the meme term "cuck" incorrectly oh me oh my that makes it all be nonsense because I cant into context help me Im lost in the internet and cant into metaphors either. There was zero nonsense in that post, get a grip boy.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah how dare I make sense my apologies
And how dare I use the meme term "cuck" incorrectly oh me oh my that makes it all be nonsense because I cant into context help me Im lost in the internet and cant into metaphors either. There was zero nonsense in that post, get a grip boy.
Literally everything you said in your post was bullshit other than the fact that you can't act like a cunt towards them which is true. You obviously don't read the dialogue or can't comprehend it very well if that's your opinion of the MC. Sorry for pointing that out cupcake :whistle:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Don't get why it's so hard to understand why people got so upset by the Josy and Maya "solution". People were emotionally invested in either Maya or Josy, and the MC end's up either getting friend zoned or being a side character in their relationship. Their reaction to each other and to the MC were extremely weird. That being said, you can phrase that disappointment differently, and respect that others doesn't share that opinion. AND of course the MC is being just as bad or even worse if all the cards were on the table. That is if the player (You) didn't choose to be faithful to either Maya or Josy, which I highly doubt. But that's part of the fun in games like this, fuck around with zero consequences and still get to choose which ever girl you want in the end (or all of them if it is a harem game). I still think there will be a way to end up with either Maya or Josy down the line even if the MC get's friend zoned. Would be weird to close these two routes at this point. I were emotionally invested in Josy (always planned on ending up with her unless something changed drastically), so I really didn't like how it were handled, but such is life. Can't make everyone happy, all the time.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Sorry but how does it make any sense whatsoever that Maya/Josy choose whether they want a relationship with you based off:

Whether you take Quinn's number for her menu or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you console grocery store fuckboys feelings or not (which neither of them know about)
Whether you sex up Jade in the classroom or not (which neither of them know about)

They call it the sixth sense. In women it is even more acute. Yeah. :KEK:

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018

I see your point about the DIK meter dictating choices, which are the deciding factor for the options you get. You're right, based on those alone, it doesn't make sense - but I also consider the more minor DIK and CHICK options you can choose in between those events to also say something about the character you're playing; (Peek up Maya's skirt when you first meet her for example.) Idk, I guess I just understand that the whole package is being made by one guy, so I cut him some slack on the precise quotas needed for some options, especially when the game is so polished on every update release.

I think the likely reason why Dr. Pink chose to write an arbitrary make-or-break moment for Maya/Josy like that was to save him from spending time making an ugly break up scene for when they inevitably do find out about one of the options you listed. Again, I agree it's not gracefully made, but I understand why we got what we got.

mamtak

Jun 3, 2018
I used a cheat mode, and I receive a msg that the developer don't support it and then it makes me quit. Any thing to do?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Honestly I don't understand this new Maya Josy Hate!! considering that they were barely in the episode, the conclusion of their story since the beginning, its a very interesting and good job. You have the choice how to end the first chapter with them.

if you are not interested in them in the first place than you can now choose to be just friends with them and i think end the story with them, may be one of them will be available later, but depending how you play , you can end the maya josy chapter.

if you don't care about them you should not be bothered at all with this out come.

and if you were interested in them then you get a Fresh Start.every secrets is out, and you can start fresh with both of them. and you already can make decisions, you can pick Josy bed or Maya bed, or to sleep with both.

This is a fresh start the story can go anywhere with this. maybe solo route for Maya or Josy, or try with both, and maybe that would work out too, in the end of the day it's a fresh start.

In my main character. I did everything with Josy and Maya, they both like me. Sage is my fuck buddy , I made out with bella, Envy sucked my dick. in this episode. I went to Sage , I did everything with the Hots almost everything i think. sauna , Shower Sex, fucked Sage. dated Jill, kiss her, no shower sadly :( , but kissed her so she is in open storyline. I have not seen bella since library.
I fucked Quinn, and then I went to Maya and Josy, they both wanted an another chance with me, so I ended up with both of them in the bed.

Sorry, who are we talking about? With the 0.4 two of the characters died for me so I can't understand who you are talking about :(

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I see your point about the DIK meter dictating choices, which are the deciding factor for the options you get. You're right, based on those alone, it doesn't make sense - but I also consider the more minor DIK and CHICK options you can choose in between those events to also say something about the character you're playing; (Peek up Maya's skirt when you first meet her for example.) Idk, I guess I just understand that the whole package is being made by one guy, so I cut him some slack on the precise quotas needed for some options, especially when the game is so polished on every update release.

I think the likely reason why Dr. Pink chose to write an arbitrary make-or-break moment for Maya/Josy like that was to save him from spending time making an ugly break up scene for when they inevitably do find out about one of the options you listed. Again, I agree it's not gracefully made, but I understand why we got what we got.
Yeah but none of those minor choices actually matter I don't think. I believe you can be a massive DIK and still get the relationship as long as you're Neutral or CHICK affinity (only the major choices matter, correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not even sure that relationship points matter in this, as someone was saying they basically ignored Josy and they still wanted the relationship with MC.

The decision should have come down to relationship points with both of the girls and if he really wanted to somehow tie it into the DIK/CHICK system (no idea why he would but if) those relationship points could have been gated behind DIK/CHICK decisions in the game. It's just a lazy way to decide one of the biggest things to happen in the game so far. Mistakes here and there are gonna happen but to do that on such a huge thing deserves to be criticized, I'd also be surprised it wasn't flagged up in the beta test.

Don't get me wrong. I love this update, and I am not upset about Maya/Josy situation at all (see my post a couple of pages back). It's purely how DPC chose to make this choice happen that I have an issue with.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah but none of those minor choices actually matter I don't think. I believe you can be a massive DIK and still get the relationship as long as you're Neutral or CHICK affinity (only the major choices matter, correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not even sure that relationship points matter in this, as someone was saying they basically ignored Josy and they still wanted the relationship with MC.

The decision should have come down to relationship points with both of the girls and if he really wanted to somehow tie it into the DIK/CHICK system (no idea why he would but if) those relationship points could have been gated behind DIK/CHICK decisions in the game. It's just a lazy way to decide one of the biggest things to happen in the game so far. Mistakes here and there are gonna happen but to do that on such a huge thing deserves to be criticized, I'd also be surprised it wasn't flagged up in the beta test.

Don't get me wrong. I love this update, and I am not upset about Maya/Josy situation at all (see my post a couple of pages back). It's purely how DPC chose to make this choice happen that I have an issue with.
Actually that's minor choices that matter, you can get with them even if you have DIK affinity.

Reactions: Nasssun

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Game is called being a DIK
Mechanic where you accumulate dick points and your behavior and choices change accordingly, sounds good
Play a max dick character, the dickest dick to ever dick

Cant actually be a dick whatsoever to the lesbians that cucked and lied to you
MC cries and sulks for many scenes even though he never cared about them before
Forced to be happy for them and act like he is the priest in a lesbian wedding

Hello? False advertisement department?
Judging from the story, MC is no DIK material, YET, it's his what, 2nd week at the college? The name of the game is Being a DIK. He will learn to be a DIK, for damn sure. It will happen slowly, but it will happen. This drama was a good experience for him, he'll act in a better way in the future if something like this happens again. He didn't know what to do, he got advices from many souls and he made his mind.
For real though, My MC had hot steamy sex with a bombshell of his teacher, fucked nearly half of HOTs in his 2nd week(fucking Quinn outdoors, are you even serious?), he's fucking popular with girls, got his dick signed by a middle aged stripper, fucked 2 strippers from the same strip club, got a date with the sweetest girl of the school. The list goes on... I don't see why should an MC like this be sad about something like this. What Derek proposed is the best thing for him right now, right?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes