SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I guess Bella helped Jill to get over her sister's death, not to sure
That would make the most sense. And they seem to be close in a way that is more so older "sister" caring for a younger sister. Really don't get the idea that Jill is Bella's daughter or something. If that were the case it would have been mentioned WELL BEFORE WE STARTED DATING THE SOFTIE! Just sayin.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I guess Bella helped Jill to get over her sister's death, not to sure
That would make the most sense. And they seem to be close in a way that is more so older "sister" caring for a younger sister. Really don't get the idea that Jill is Bella's daughter or something. If that were the case it would have been mentioned WELL BEFORE WE STARTED DATING THE SOFTIE! Just sayin.
I'm going to go ahead and assume that Bella was Jill's older sister's best friend and that they were very close to the point of being like sisters themselves, which would explain why she cares for Jill so much and how they know each other.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Sorry guys in advance for my ignorance, but someone clear this out for me, please. Is it possible to have any ending besides the one where Josy and Maya break up with you? i did the CHIK and DIK routes and endings were the same.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and assume that Bella was Jill's older sister's best friend and that they were very close to the point of being like sisters themselves, which would explain why she cares for Jill so much and how they know each other.
Yeah, that would actually make very good sense why she's friends with Bella

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes