Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Given how the story progresses, I think Chad may end up being neutral or a friend to us (depending on choices ?) At the end of the season, we will have a bigger antagonist for season 2 no doubt.

Quinn? Magnar? Dawe? Debatable , but I strongly believe we may not see the antagonist coming, a good cliffhanger is going to happened at season 1 end and it may be the reveal of a new "rival" or "antagonist"

(Didn't place tybalt there because what harm can a melon fucker panty sniffer do?) But he may cause trouble though, just not so much like the antagonist.
Tybalt has a lot of money and influence however so does Jill so that kinda cancels each other out.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so we are thinking along the same lines to a degree I've just worded mine a little more crude, I agree that defending him will make a difference in the dialogue and interactions. But does he play a big enough or important role in the story is what I initially said and I don't see that at the moment. But hey it's all subject to change right?

I could see the story heading toward MC and Chad looking into who set him up, But ultimately if it's not affecting the MC it just doesn't sound very appealing when that time could be spent on LI's or Side Girls.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
That`s a good point,perhaps the news of the fight haven`t reached the DIKs and MC did nor boast about it?

Neither can this thread we milked every topic to death
View attachment 508276
...at least 3 times
Hope we get the chance to boast about, after that Tommy's story will become a lot more little. Seriously tho, what a fucking legend DIK route MC is? In his freshmen year he is going for Sage, beating up Chad... After we insert our Major D inside Sage, MC is a legend, period. Fucking Arieth is common nowadays, so Tommy, get shit on :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
From the locker room phone call it sounded like whoever Chad was talking to wore panties so for him to be considered gay he would have to be involved with a "trap". The only one I can think of that fits the description would be "Danny" considering she is a "trap".
That`s a weak point of the theory,aswell as beating Troy he seems to be one of the "suspects" ;) but than...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guys, can you feel it? it's so close :giggle:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

After working hard on the Steam build for Being a DIK: Season 1, I can now announce that the release date on Steam will be Valentine's day, February 14th, for PC and Linux systems.

header_capsule.png

Sadly, I have some bad news I must communicate. I had to remove macOS support for the Steam version due to a new Apple policy of forced notarization of all apps. Steam is doing their job of following the new guidelines.

It's a ridiculous policy from Apple's side and instead of jumping through the hoops, making Steam development unfeasible for indie developers such as myself, who cross-compile and don't even own a macOS system, I've decided to drop support for macOS on Steam for now.

Please note that you can still get macOS versions on Patreon, but be advised that once you upgrade to newer versions of Catalina, Apple may disable the app for you (and you'll have to override some security settings to make the game playable, if that's even possible).

This change is something that all Ren'Py developers will have to adapt to in the future.

Other than that, I'm really happy for both the Patreon and Steam release of Season 1 of Being a DIK.

To celebrate the release, I'm giving away 50 Steam keys to patrons.

Since there's no way for me to do this in a fair way I have decided to hold a lottery for them.

Before February 14th, I will randomly choose 50 patrons, who have commented on this post that you're reading, to receive one Steam Key each for Being a DIK: Season 1. You can comment anything and you'll get a chance to receive a key.

If you don't win this time there are more giveaways to come in the future.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh I'm just joking, I'm surprised how many times she appeared on the list. I think all the times You and Me and few others kept joking about it may have played a part in that. And the funniest is when I first thought about banging Dany I couldn't help but think to myself She is the type that if you Smash and Dash you can expect to get a #MeToo thrown at you :KEK:
All this talk about Chad... Maybe gunit50 is right. I bet she has at least one strapon :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and moral superiority too, we aren't exploiting girls with false promises of get their education financied
Just wait until Maya finds out what's really going and how the other girls are earning that.
guys, can you feel it? it's so close :giggle:
Wait what there's an update soon :p but seriously let's hope Maya redeems herself in a big way in this update.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes