Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
love this game and the characters. Stil dont trust pink someone will die eventually :( I have played this on the dick route can someone please explain what the differanc is between that route and the chick route? Because minute i saw the word chick i thought it ment he would become a submissive bitch

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Does the dev have a Android version of his newest version on the patreon? I would support if I knew if it was updated there. Atm idk and this apk is for the old one now

VAiBH

May 28, 2019
your games are a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I would like to know if the saves from previous versions are working fine or are making the game crash?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So my entire collection of saves no longer work, Dispite the fact i have never used mods or cheats in this game. Even ones i created a few weeks ago throw me out of the game. Anyone have a work around for this?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
So. Nice, a update. Will surely be good again.
But i got two problems who dimish the good from it to nothing:

1. Blocking the discord for non-patrons and also for patrons that are not stupid enough(like me) to connected their accounts, is a real asshole move in my book. However no surprise. Bullying people is a common theme there to my experience.
2. Making a incremental diff patch for such big games is obviously beyond the ability/interest of most creators. A pity. I mean, having a DL of 2 GiB instead of 6 for this update sounds clearly good to me.

With this i will jump ship. There are others who earn the support way more.
Anyway, have a nice time folks.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes