Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Can someone tell us english exam answers. Because of if english not your native language then it is not easy find out.

justinredd

Jul 13, 2019
I suggest you use the scrappy mod v0.3.1... He's working on the v0.4 for ep4 and will be out tomorrow (hopefully).. but if you don't want to wait, you can still use v0.3.1... you have to copy only the file '1Badikch.rpy' into the game folder (if you are using v0.3.1) and then you can instantly change your affinity and DIK scores.
Legend completely forgot about that

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Wait, is there no way to actually have an ending where Maya and Josy are with you in this episode?
As i understand it you have to be on the Neutral or Chick paths, was pretty bummed too as Maya was one of my favorites but at least i get to keep Sage, Bella and Jill :ROFLMAO:
i have to find a path that allows me to keep all the girls if there is one

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
*Minor spoiler*

In this episode i really loved bella, jill and unexpectedly quinn. i think she kinda like MC or i might be wrong because game is full of manipulative liars and she might be plotting something.

and maya and josy can fuck off already...i never truly liked them anyway but this episode made me really dislike them.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
As i understand it you have to be on the Neutral or Chick paths, was pretty bummed too as Maya was one of my favorites but at least i get to keep Sage, Bella and Jill :ROFLMAO:
i have to find a path that allows me to keep all the girls if there is one
Don't think there is one

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
I have the english test crash some other people also have in the unofficial ocmpressed version, any fix around ?

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes