name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She did say she has a student loan for tuition in Ep 1.
Why is she so desperate for the free HOT tuition?
And she might have told her father but it's obvious he isn't letting the situation rest. Hence, his visit to her in Ep 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
in general, the whole story with Maya and Josie, as for me, is devoid of sense. The girls end up being bisexual and so on. And the fact that Maya needs money Au, her father apparently does not support her in any way and she needs funds. And the whole conflict could be resolved right away just by sitting down and talking. I still have sincere bewilderment from this plot twist.
It's just DPC trying to get more drama out of the situation which some of us just have no care about. I believe the other girls are now better options, for now, that is :LOL:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Say Spike you seem like a great potential Brother want to join the Church of Latter Day DIKs?
The requirement is you commit to the cause and walk the "DIK path" which is fancy way of saying cuck literally every that has a Wife or GF. This includes your fellow DIK brothers :KEK:.

Have to bang the following

The Church is always open to new DIK's to join the cause :KEK:
I'm in :)

I was hoping that Ashley would sit on MCs DIK in the sauna as she was ordered but fuck, she left..., but she did say that she would fuck MC so it's going to happen :)

Strange, no Chad in this episode, if he only saw what MC did with his girl ulala :D

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Yeah the girl Jill is sitting on looks more like her twin than the MC's mom. I don't think that will be the case when things are revealed, but I rule nothing out when it comes to DPC screwing over girls fans like. I just think Jill's path is mirroring what happened between the Dad and the Mom. Will the outcome be the same or different is my real question. We'll see how things play out though. At this point nothing is written in stone or fact until names are dropped; it's all theories until then. But that's just how I feel about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes