name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
so next episode below 4GB? i like that, that means less time waiting for a new update :)
i would like more then 4 episodes in season 2, not every episode has to be huge one with 3000+ renders and 150+ animations
Depends,if we will have multiple paths than its gonna take work and time
Same here I think maybe split up the girls for an episode as well maybe have a certain few in one episode and another group in the next just so they get an equal amount of screen time.
Its already like that,Jill had mini amount of content in Ep 1and2, Josy in Ep 3and Even Quinn didn't had much in the 3rd. Dividing it even further would result in 6months of waiting time to get the content you want

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah exactly I really don't mind waiting as long as he delivers the Quality we're used to from him.
I'm probably in the minority here but Story Is more importand for me then the sex In these Games.
right on maggot brother! this is the only adult VN that the story interests me more than the sex scenes(really?), even though there are so many hot girls that only in fantasies exists

Reactions: Iruna.
Jul 26, 2018
At the party where you have to drink 3 shots from Sarah's body, when you get the chance you choose Go to Maya instead of staying at the party. You must dance with her and kiss her and not have a Massive Dik or Massive Chick status.
Thank you. do u also know how to unlock the forth ep 4 scene?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its already like that,Jill had mini amount of content in Ep 1and2, Josy in Ep 3and Even Quinn didn't had much in the 3rd. Dividing it even further would result in 6months of waiting time to get the content you want
Think of it like Chad and Dawe in 0.4 they have pretty much been there since the start and I think it was good giving them some off-screen time so we could concentrate on others I'd expect them to be back in the next episode especially with the Sage storyline.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
At the party where you have to drink 3 shots from Sarah's body, when you get the chance you choose Go to Maya instead of staying at the party. You must dance with her and kiss her and not have a Massive Dik or Massive Chick status.
what is the "offer" there?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you. do u also know how to unlock the forth ep 4 scene?
That's Heather scene during freeroam in HOTs mansion. You have to choose Sage path at the end of episode 3. In the HOTs mansion you first find Heather sleeping on a couch and try to cover her with a blanket. When she leaves, you find her again (she's behind some door) and peek on her masturbating.

Reactions: Iruna.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
The sex scene after choosing whether the MC smokes or not is in trouble. Two videos are not showing, and crashes may occur (video repeat does not continue) if you use the return option a few times.
Oh didn't know that cause It didn't happen to me

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
i will rather burn them alive or shot them than see something like that *seen here* happen to maya or josy and so many others here will think the same, and if u must know why josy and maya are lesbian is because we will burn dpc patreon if they were to get dicked by some guy
Ha!
Stay on the Chick path and you will be fine. Venture down DIK lane, and well, anything should/could happen!

yalpha

Dec 6, 2019
right on maggot brother! this is the only adult VN that the story interests me more than the sex scenes(really?), even though there are so many hot girls that only in fantasies exists
I'm with you guys on this, I really like the story and characters. It's just so different from all other games I have played that the waiting times don't really bother me that much

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes