Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Assuming it's true it would depend on when she contracted it. Considering the drug they've been using is injected it's likely she got it from sharing needles (always a SUPER great idea :rolleyes: ), which would mean Tommy and a bunch of other retards are carriers too. But it's possible she only gets it after the competition.
TF is this fuss about Quinn and HIV? Some spoiler for episode 4?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it's not true..i was just trying to add another dozen pages to this thread of chat..we gotta get it over 2k :p also..the dev who told me that is a derp..he assumed drug use in the code equaled HIV...ima slap the shit outta him okie dokie? :D either way..fun day huh? :p
no facepalms allowed..OMG..so RUDE..tsk...no tea for you

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Can anyone put together previews that are out so far? Seen only couple of them. Thanks.
DPC just told me that in fact there will only be one scene for you, but it will be really very very hot, I even managed to get a preview. :p

Maggie Burke :

Michael Jordan, come here, baby.

We'll have a great time, I even brought a ball, then we can play with yours.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DPC just told me that in fact there will only be one scene for you, but it will be really very very hot, I even managed to get a preview. :p

Maggie Burke :

View attachment 475237
@Coriolan did u perhaps played wvm she look similar like that nurse from that game could be a twin or sister :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Maggie Burke :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH, THE HUMANITY! :eek:

Please, for pity sake, SPOILER that picture!

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Why the hell would Maya and Josy discuss sharing MC with Quinn??? Especially if MC showed no interest in Quinn whatsover and had no interaction with her outside Cumpetition night?

I can see Maya and Josy discussing MC, but I can't see Quinn being part of that discussion...
Chill man it was just a joke. I forgot to add emo to make it obvious.
I personally think their wont be any sharing route with main girls even if its josy and maya but if DPC add a sharing route it would be interesting to see how that route is going to develop.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Chill man it was just a joke. I forgot to add emo to make it obvious.
I personally think their wont be any sharing route with main girls even if its josy and maya but if DPC add a sharing route it would be interesting to see how that route is going to develop.
I wont mind a sharing route tho with Maya and Josy could be fun but wont keep my hopes up :( Probally be a choice thing :unsure:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I wont mind a sharing route tho with Maya and Josy could be fun but wont keep my hopes up :( Probally be a choice thing :unsure:
Yeah we have learned to not get our hopes high from his last game. If he adds sharing route would it be normal route like we have seen in WVM or would be something more interesting or would one of girls turn into leah because of jealousy (God blast DPC).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah we have learned to not get our hopes high from his last game. If he adds sharing route would it be normal route like we have seen in WVM or would be something more interesting or would one of girls turn into leah because of jealousy (God blast DPC).
Well I doubt it be like last time with Leah because that be too soon tho… WVM maybe but It be nice to have a sharing route that actually works so far as with WVM but thats also still early in stages could be f,cked up in later stages :unsure:

Dont mean i dont trust dpc To make a curveball like in acting lessons and screw us over in some way :ROFLMAO:

But the way it probally end out is like a choice do u want Josy or Maya I will be very surprised if DPC gives us a sharing route with them tho:unsure:

Either way lets see what comes up at this coming update we get our answer there most likely (y)

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I also think at some part we have choose between two. It would be interesting to see change of behaviour of rejected girl. How she is going to cope with that or there could be some drama after choosing a girl. Being a dik is going to be a big game it just the start of the game and there are many possibilities. Still main part of game is yet to come.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I also think at some part we have choose between two. It would be interesting to see change of behaviour of rejected girl. How she is going to cope with that or there could be some drama after choosing a girl. Being a dik is going to be a big game it just the start of the game and there are many possibilities. Still main part of game is yet to come.
For me it be good either way I have so many saves for every possible outcome sharing or not sharing ;)

But very curious what DPC has in his mind for us in regards to Maya and Josy

For me DPC is the one that made me really interested hes one of the only devs so far that really caught my full attention

I been most active on here while I played so many others games so that says a lot.

Will keep hope for a sharing route with two girls tho even if its in vain :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well I doubt it be like last time with Leah because that be too soon tho… WVM maybe but It be nice to have a sharing route that actually works so far as with WVM but thats also still early in stages could be f,cked up in later stages :unsure:

Dont mean i dont trust dpc To make a curveball like in acting lessons and screw us over in some way :ROFLMAO:

But the way it probally end out is like a choice do u want Josy or Maya I will be very surprised if DPC gives us a sharing route with them tho:unsure:

Either way lets see what comes up at this coming update we get our answer there most likely (y)
It wouldn't make sense to re-enact AL the exact same way. Things can get real bad without deaths.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
A fire with a death?
No.
He won't reenact AL.

I would not be totally surprised if there would be a freak accident on campus that kills or maims derek and calls for mayas dad to take his last remaining heir away to study "something real" in harvard or something.
More likely is an accident on the construction site with MC's father, though.
DPC will cause emotions and they won't always be fapable.

Reactions: Capella
4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes