Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She says she shouldn’t be fooling around with “young students” and then leads into saying she shouldn’t be doing it with “friends” either.
Young students referring to the MC and whoever her friend is? would make for a much better story than it just being a reference to the MC. But this is going no where right now just in circles.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Why didn’t she call the Burkes coworkers or Burkes? She’s never once called those two friends in the story. Every hole you poke can be equally applied to your own theory.

She said friend because it was an escalating internal monologue. She says she shouldn’t be fooling around with “young students” and then leads into saying she shouldn’t be doing it with “friends” either. The stream of consciousness continues to her saying all that doesn’t matter because she’s stopped doing it anyways.

She was rattling off reasons she shouldn’t be doing things with the MC. This thought process is backed up by her actions where she goes out of her way to not be physical with him and actively pushes Jill on him (texting her when he’s in the library and then looking jealous from the wings).

That scene is her inner monologue justifying not being involved with the MC. She then goes ahead and does anyways and has a very visceral response to breaking her plan of not being involved.
Well she only has one friend really...

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
*MC gets up and answers a knock at his door*

MC : "Chad?!? What are you doing here?"

"Don't play coy with me, MC, you know why I'm here." says Chad as he pushes past the MC and enters the room.

MC : "No. No I really don't, but sure, come in, why not..."

*MC shuts the door and turns around to find Chad...*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC : "Oh, fuck me..."

Chad : "That's the plan, big boy."
giphy (51).gif

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

"Don't play coy with me, MC, you know why I'm here." says Chad as he pushes past the MC and enters the room.

Arrggghhhhh, my eyes, death of the soul, heat death of the universe, throw it into a singularity ASAP.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't know what game that lady is from.
But if you or @SerHawkes know and wish to tell me for uhhh.. Research purposes. That would be greatly appreciated.
Oh brother, I was referring to the MC's ex. But here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-5-az.33607/

I'll be extremely grateful
I'll give you all the Chocolate you want mate :KEK:
But really you don't have to do this If you don't want to
what you did with the Jill sigs was already really good :love:
And btw I will literally print out your pic and make an altar if you do this :LUL:
I offered it, of course I want to do it. The greater the challenge, the better!

And now then, I will love to see your creation too. :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

View attachment 531514
GOD... DAYUM.
Coriolan you are an absolute legend, Your Mel is nothing short of perfection!
Worthy.gif
...If your intention was to make me spit at the monitor... Congratulations you do it.
Ded.gif

Oh brother, I was referring to the MC's ex. But here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-5-az.33607/
Much obliged!
This is purely for research purposes... For research.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
And now then, I will love to see your creation too. :KEK:
I'm telling you I'll go im my Garden and create an Altar with your face on It and I'll post it here :KEK:
Make sure to add me in the post cause I'm not around much these days
Thank you man having these 2 in one signature will be amazing I appreciate you !

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Just curious, how many of us on here who are NTR fans are old school VN gamers from the 90's?

You know, titles like the animated Viper games, Ring Out: Pro Lesring, and the unofficial fan translations of the original versions of Lightning Warrior Raidy 1 & 2?

You can definitely tell, the people in this thread and for Babysitter, who are all "I hope we don't see any degredation or mind break stuff" they haven't experienced the "classic" VNs of the 1990's.

Like, if DrPinkCake included a scene where MC gets sucker punched by Tommy and wakes up strapped to a table, pantsless, and Quinn straddles him and shoots him up full of heroin and then screws his brains out while he's high as a kite, then those players will freak out and immediately delete the game from their hard drive.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019

Step aside, I must kill it before it lays eggs.

giphy (5).gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I'm telling you I'll go im my Garden and create an Altar with your face on It and I'll post it here :KEK:
Make sure to add me in the post cause I'm not around much these days
Thank you man having these 2 in one signature will be amazing I appreciate you !
When are you going to react with "lol" but here comes a Keanu and you...

Just be aware you essentially have to cuck a total bro if you end up getting with her. And he's uh...big. :sneaky:
Now you've just increased Butt's will. :LUL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Just be aware you essentially have to cuck a total bro if you end up getting with her. And he's uh...big. :sneaky:
I have to cuck someone? That is child's play to me.
Are you not aware that I am a member of the Church of Latter day DIKs?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Why didn’t she call the Burkes coworkers or Burkes? She’s never once called those two friends in the story. Every hole you poke can be equally applied to your own theory.

She said friend because it was an escalating internal monologue. She says she shouldn’t be fooling around with “young students” and then leads into saying she shouldn’t be doing it with “friends” either. The stream of consciousness continues to her saying all that doesn’t matter because she’s stopped doing it anyways.

She was rattling off reasons she shouldn’t be doing things with the MC. This thought process is backed up by her actions where she goes out of her way to not be physical with him and actively pushes Jill on him (texting her when he’s in the library and then looking jealous from the wings).

That scene is her inner monologue justifying not being involved with the MC. She then goes ahead and does anyways and has a very visceral response to breaking her plan of not being involved.
Mormont is right,she is talking about 2 different situations,only the first line reffers to MC
"That was different" and "I stopped" and finishes with "James forgive me,come back" - none of those could reffer to MC

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
I speak of the problem with the language.
Whenever you have any doubts as to what was said, or exactly what the person referred to. Don't hesitate to ask, as you have done to me before. And don't be afraid to say anything either. If nobody has complained about me to this day, it's not a problem here. :p
Sure i will get this, learning by doing. ;) And thanks for your help i really appreciative about that :)

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

DaweFan69

DaweFan69 reaction to that:

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes