android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Damn that's actually huge...
Well looks like we'll be egging the preps after all :KEK:
But If anyone eggs Jill I'll hunt them down
View attachment 519303
So imagine this. You won't become DIK cause you forgot to egg the preps. Then the DIKs will realize they've been backstabbed so they offer you something along the lines of "if you do something to the preps you will become DIKs"

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I won't lie I was expecting Jill to catch me giving a wedgie to Magnar :ROFLMAO:.
If you are worried about Jill: Take her on another date and leave the work to Derek :KEK:
Haha yeah me too I was like "Oh Well Jill will kill me and I'll have to give myself a wedgie if she hates me" :KEK:
and that's a good plan let's hope we can do that

• Haha
Reactions: Deadpool DP

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Dudeee when i checked the latest updates here on f95 and saw BADIK new update:eek: my heart stopped for a sec, i told myself no way the new update is out i was screaming like a little girl out of happiness:LOL: but then reality hit me and i read what's what... bummer:(
Its still a really good update, some people just weren't happy with some of the things in it of course.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
So imagine this. You won't become DIK cause you forgot to egg the preps. Then the DIKs will realize they've been backstabbed so they offer you something along the lines of "if you do something to the preps you will become DIKs"
Very well could happen and it might be what DPC is setting up for. Both a revenge arch for the DIKs and a redemption arch for the MC to get into the DIKs. And why stop there they still have all the dildos the jocks gave them

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Yup this is actually a good theorie and might happen
If they make me egg Jill I'm sorry I can't, ah well who wants to be a DIK anyway
giphy2.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If that is the case i dont use it anymore thats okay but called as rats made me sad a bit because the only one used that meme today was me :(

Come here

I wasn't just talking about you, you weren't the only one today. It has been in use since EP 4 was released several times the same day. I only spoke rats because raccoons are also known here as "washer rat" and to show a little indignation in the middle of the joke. Do not be sad. :)

Reactions: Alshainn

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
If they make me egg Jill I'm sorry I can't, ah well who wants to be a DIK anyway
View attachment 519323
Egging Jill isn't the worst thing that could happen. Imagine Rusty defusing the situation and negotiating with Tybalt. Tybalt says they will terminate the "partnership" with HOTs as long as you stop seeing Jill.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 519323
In the event that the theory is correct and this event occurs, Jill is not a member of the ANO fraternity, since, by definition, she can't be, so she shouldn't be a target. I suspect anyone that actually did egg her would probably face some heat from the other DIKs. You know, except for Tommy, since he's a cunt.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Egging Jill isn't the worst thing that could happen. Imagine Rusty defusing the situation and negotiating with Tybalt. Tybalt says they will terminate the "partnership" with HOTs as long as you stop seeing Jill.
Dude you are gonna make cry dog don't put those terrible thoughts into my head
Sad.gif

• Sad
Reactions: M.Sato

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
That would suck but I'm pretty sure Jill would get the fuck out of there if Tybalt would do that.
And I don't think The DIKs are gonna negotiate after they've been backstabbed.
They're gonna plan something huge

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
Dude thats a crazy theory and it makes sense. But what would the Preps get out of the deal? I doubt they are too keen on getting hot girls as stick up the ass Tybalt is. Plus I feel that the Hots would get bored of Prep parties which I doubt are as crazy as the ones at the DIK mansion.
Now those are excellent points! Quick question: Have you ever been to a fun college party without girls? LOL
Remember the preps are a fraternity which consist of horny guys who are very familiar with their fruits. I think it also can be seen as a status symbol for the preps too having the only sorority on campus come to your parties. As for the HOTs enjoying the party, give them the money and I’m sure they’ll make it fun for themselves. Besides it seems more of a business deal. The HOTs are currently focused on making money currently and the Preps have that. So it’s more of a this what we need right now rather than want situation. As for the real reason why the HOTs really need the money so badly is another mystery. I have a feeling it’s not about “free tuition”.

Now to my fellow theorists, what it Quinn’s next move and how is it connected to Sage? (Remember: Quinn points to something or someone when talking to Rhiona)

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
That would suck but I'm pretty sure Jill would get the fuck out of there if Tybalt would do that.
And I don't think The DIKs are gonna negotiate after they've been backstabbed.
They're gonna plan something huge
Actually yeah I think it would be a part of Jill's personality to leave the preps for the MC. Which would take the attention of her parents and we would probably have some problems with them

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2020

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Now those are excellent points! Quick question: Have you ever been to a fun college party without girls? LOL
Remember the preps are a fraternity which consist of horny guys who are very familiar with their fruits. I think it also can be as a status symbol for the preps too having the only sorority on campus come to your parties. As for the HOTs enjoying the party, give them the money and I’m sure they’ll make it fun for themselves. Besides it seems more of a business deal. The HOTs are currently focused on making money currently and the Preps have that. So it’s more of a this what we need right now rather than want situation. As for the real reason why the HOTs really need the money so badly is another mystery. I have a feeling it’s not about “free tuition”.

Now to my fellow theorists, what it Quinn’s next move and how is it connected to Sage? (Remember: Quinn points to something or someone when talking to Rhiona)
Idk I just started college not too long ago so I havent been to many parties hopefully yet. But I always saw the preps as being, well, "preppy". I doubt they do anything crazy like the DIKs do. Like drugs and hard drinking but I could be wrong.

As for Quinn's next move I have no idea. Quinn is always looking for more power so she could be plotting something with Riona to take over something else. I'm not sure there would be though since the nerds don't have much they could offer, neither the Jocks. I'll add on to whoever has some good theories.

Reactions: Iruna. and Lokman00
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes