Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
during one of my games, I'm fooling around with Isabella, but I am a bit worried.
During the second part Isabella thought

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what I suppose, she had been too intimate with Stephen (Jade's husband), so he left their home a long time ago and she hope he come back very soon. If I have understood how Pinkcake manages the stories I expect that James will come back.... during sex with MC.
Any advice?

At the moment I am playing the following paths
Chick - Isabella's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Chick - Isabella's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Dik - Sage's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Sage (and Quinn)
Dik - Sage's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target Sage
Dik - Derek's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main targets Sage, Quin, Camila, Envy etc...
Any advice?

Should I start a neutral path?
Jade & Stephen both stated that Bella rejected them. Try again.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
That means every girl except Josy and Riona are above average height- a bit of a stretch

Summary: All Americans, 20+ (N= m:5,232 f:5,547, Median= m:175.6 cm (5 ft 9 in) f:161.9 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in))

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Right now DPC tried to salvage her character into a more of a LI with the latest patch. But it does not make sense for me.

What game have you been playing all this time? Quinn is life.

Would be a better looking Quinn without the crazy eyes and white hair. And better tats too. Just sayin.
You don't change perfection. V2
Speaking of lists
Maybe mine is not as impressive as Buttsmarnn , Monetauro and -Hex- `s or just as impressive because 100% committed but in different way,anyway it is a list nonetheless
1.Quinn in the morning...twice
2.Quinn at launch break,hope we`ll make it in time
3.Quinn at night...till I pass out :love:
Is this to make me jealous?
While I have to go through all these....... beautiful creatures, like Linda for example (what an irony, "linda" :LUL:) , in the middle of this list... You come and rub this dream in my face.

You know that I continue to agree with you, brother.
What I said does not mean that I like or agree with him.
Huh, just noticed something. Quinn isn't wearing her full HOT uniform, she's got the skirt but not the top. I wonder why that is? All the other HOTs have the full thing on. :unsure:

Also, holy shit, Sage is all fucking legs with a pair of tits balanced on top of them, isn't she. :LOL:
I realized that too, and I think this is the first time that this has happened.
I had also noticed that about Sage before. It is strange how there are times when she appears with one form, then with another.
Oh, and Lily also gained a few pounds in the right places on this EP.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
New game idea: BaDIK prequel, but MC is Burke and it's called Being a Cuck.

I've said it over and over again, this subject is forbid......... Oh no, wait, that's fine. :LUL:
I wouldn't mind seeing a prequel to Neil's story though.
For one we can finally see the MC's mom in action. HELL YEAH :p
Plus we will uncover the mystery of the harlot that caused Neil to always stay "strapped up"
View attachment 521312
MC's mom! MC's mom! MC's mom!

Let's go Lynette! Let's go Lynette!
There is nothing more fair than completing the show of "the life of MC", showing the part of his conception. Just saying.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
A small compilation of the most asked (and easiest) questions since the release of EP4.

Vault Codes
EP4 - 0421
EP3 - 3985
EP2 - 4413
EP1 - 1386

Heather's masturbation scene? Where, when, how?
Sage's door in the end of EP3. HOTs free roam. Go to the top floor, cover Heather, go down the stairs, the door next to the kitchen, have a look.

What do I do after the game at the beginning of the DIK party?
Open your phone, open the Rooster app and click to see the comments on Cat's photo. Then close and you're good.

I can't get out of the DIK party!
In short, talk to everyone at the party, deliver the beer to Mona, (maybe necessary, see the safe behind the board, in Rusty's room) and talk to Tommy again when he's with Quinn.
Anyone know the requirements for showering along with Jill after the tennis date?
Scene requirements with Jill in the shower.
*Say hi / Compliment her (RPJill +1 if not on DIK path)TennisPositive response (RPJill +1) / Negative response(after that you play the tennis minigame, you need to click the ball with the sign HIT, you ave about3 seconds to do so, failure will lose you the point. the system is heavily tilted to the player servingthe ball, so if you are playing the hard mode, 2 out of 3 games, Jill will always end up wining herserving game. winning the minigame will award you a special render)(after the minigame the shower scene has different outcomes depending on your path, the scene willend early if you're on the DIK or neutral path, if you're on the CHICK path you'll get the options)Let her shower first / Joke (RPJill +1)

How can I sleep in the bed together with Josy and Maya?
You need, in addition to having chick or neutral AFFINITY (remember, affinity is not a number of points), you also need to have slept with Josy on the second date and helped Maya with her tasks before the end of EP3.

*Parts taken from "Walkthrough Ch.4 -", link on the main page on this forum.

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
during one of my games, I'm fooling around with Isabella, but I am a bit worried.
During the second part Isabella thought

So what I suppose, she had been too intimate with Stephen (Jade's husband), so he left their home a long time ago and she hope he come back very soon. If I have understood how Pinkcake manages the stories I expect that James will come back.... during sex with MC.
Any advice?

At the moment I am playing the following paths
Chick - Isabella's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Chick - Isabella's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Jill (and Isabella)
Dik - Sage's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main target(s) Sage (and Quinn)
Dik - Sage's home - threesome with Maya and Josy - main target Sage
Dik - Derek's home - friendship with Maya and Josy - main targets Sage, Quin, Camila, Envy etc...
Any advice?

Should I start a neutral path?
Are you really trying to tell me that all this time I've been playing with low quality Bella? Those renders look amazing I seriously need to tweak my settings

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes