mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I'm new to this dev's games. What is the likelihood of a "bad end" and "good end" for these girls?

I'm on chapter 2 and I feel the rollercoaster climbing high and I wanna make sure I have tracks for the way down.

Or at least a box of tissues for possible tears.
It's hard to give a likelihood because he's only had one other major work which had a very different tone to this one. Our sample size is one but that game had a major "bad end" that was unavoidable. The best indication of where he plans to go with this game is the disclaimer at the start or the little speech by Jill on the game first boot up. He straight up asks if you're in a good emotional place and likely to get angry or upset over content. Some stuff is gonna go down.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I wonder when Cathy finds out MC is the one chatting with her, if there will be a potential 3-way between her MC and Jade. As far as I can tell, they are friends and they're both horny for MC.

It would be neat if MC got "extra credit" in their classes if he is with them too. This would really only apply if you are playing with mini-games, but this could be an alternate route instead of paying the nerds or cheating on the tests.
Now this is interesting I was kinda under the impression that Cathy knew the MC was texting her. I mean for one on the Swiper app you can clearly see the face of those sending and receiving those texts (the MC had no disguise). And secondly, she has seen the MC's dick before at the mall when he and Derek were running through naked. For her not to have at least some idea would be shocking for me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To my knowledge there isn't a nerdy girl as a love interest or a fuck buddy right?
Nope the closest we have is probably Sally all we can do with her is spank her :p

Grabbing Jills tit is a religion now? ;)
Super Dawe, 35 and still in college
Hey, he is living the life with his micro dick and being cucked he needs to hold something bigger that explains the dildos. :LOL:

Now this is interesting I was kinda under the impression that Cathy knew the MC was texting her.
She does it's implied in the conversation that she knows it's the MC his profile pic of his face being the giveaway her face is hidden

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Now this is interesting I was kinda under the impression that Cathy knew the MC was texting her. I mean for one on the Swiper app you can clearly see the face of those sending and receiving those texts (the MC had no disguise). And secondly, she has seen the MC's dick before at the mall when he and Derek were running through naked. For her not to have at least some idea would be shocking for me.
No to mention fucking Derek linked his Swyper account to his Clucker (or whatever it's fucking called) account, so the MC is using his real name. :FacePalm:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, here are Bella's ones.
I gave up doing the naked ass, very explicit and still had the MC's balls in the background. :p
So I opted for the tits :BootyTime: . The MC's hand is very well positioned to not take advantage.

As always, all of them on the main post too.

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538856_BaDIK39.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538857_BaDIK40.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/538858_BaDIK41.gif
Damn you're amazing those look good
878d62cab355c2872f78e446aa4f074e.gif
:LUL:
Later come Jill's.
WildSnoopyEyas-size_restricted.gif
Keanu is Glad he will see more of Jill from you :love:
I'll gladly give everything up for that religion :LUL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ok, I have to ask, does Super Dawe get penis envy from handling those big double dildos that are obviously larger, and despite being floppy and made of latex, harder than he is? :unsure:
I don't think "penis envy" works that way but I wouldn't know.
I'm fortunate enough to not have Dawe's problem :LOL:.
No, we worship our goddess Jill :Kappa:
There is very likely not going to be a proper "Jill worship" until after the 3rd date.
That means we probably have to beat her on hard mode in the tennis mini game at least five more times.
She's waiting for you just 100 more serves ;).
503018_preview_4_jill.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes