Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just realized that I forgot to drink the beer in the Sage path (it wasn't a task in the phone anyway), I suppose that doesn't matter right? at the end of the episode it ended just like in the other paths.
There would probably be a recap of who did more at the end of Hell Week, you or Derek. It would be then when who wore the helmet more often, beers drank, fucking a teacher, fucking outdoors/feminist and so will matter, they promised us a reward. That's why I think they will become DIKs anyway despite not egging the preps, it feels like a cheap cliffhanger to me.

If you are on a DIK path you are probably ok anyway. In my DIK playthrough I'm not going to show Jade's video because I'm probably winning regardless.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Did you guys rate the girls (body-wise) after the last update? From this picture I would say Lily has the hottest body of the group. I may be influenced by her reduced bikini, but just look at her figure! :love:
View attachment 527140
My rating from this picture alone (may be susceptible to change): Lily>Camila>Mona>Josy>Riona>Sarah>Melanie>Quinn>Maya>Sage>Ashley
Hm... :unsure:
for me, Camila then Mona :love::giggle:

then...
everyone else :D

and Sarah in the last place ofc :D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
And to close the promises, the Sigs with Sage.
And a bonus, with the queen.

All in the main post too.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/541010_BaDIK48.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/541011_BaDIK49.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/541012_BaDIK50.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/541013_BaDIK51.gif
Got this as well, thanks bro <3

Reactions: Monetauro and Gods

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
There would probably be a recap of who did more at the end of Hell Week, you or Derek. It would be then when who wore the helmet more often, beers drank, fucking a teacher, fucking outdoors/feminist and so will matter, they promised us a reward. That's why I think they will become DIKs anyway despite not egging the preps, it feels like a cheap cliffhanger to me.

If you are on a DIK path you are probably ok anyway. In my DIK playthrough I'm not going to show Jade's video because I'm probably winning regardless.
that recap will be funny AF :D
i didn't do shit, Derek did all the work LOL :ROFLMAO:
but if Derek wins, MC wins also right? :)

and all those times Derek asked me: do you want to wear the helmet? :unsure:
MC's response every time: nah man, you keep it :ROFLMAO:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Did you guys rate the girls (body-wise) after the last update? From this picture I would say Lily has the hottest body of the group. I may be influenced by her reduced bikini, but just look at her figure! :love:
View attachment 527140
My rating from this picture alone (may be susceptible to change): Lily>Camila>Mona>Josy>Riona>Sarah>Melanie>Quinn>Maya>Sage>Ashley
Camila has the best body IMO, then there's Quinn and Sage. The rest is whatever
Wait I just realized, where is Heather in this? How is she not here?

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 527140
I like all the girls in this image and it's hard to make a choice but my favourite are Sage, Josy and Riona(if Jill where there I would have chosen her because she is light years more beautiful than the others :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Gods and E.l.l.0

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019

I agree.

But by the end of the episode it seems that MC and Derek drink all the beer even if you didn't before, so it really isn't important to do it (you just unlock a render).

As I said it's the only time that I forgot, been doing my part since the tasks started.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
that recap will be funny AF :D
i didn't do shit, Derek did all the work LOL :ROFLMAO:
but if Derek wins, MC wins also right? :)

and all those times Derek asked me: do you want to wear the helmet? :unsure:
MC's response every time: nah man, you keep it :ROFLMAO:
There was a special reward for the one who contributed the most. Both will be DIKs, that's for sure.
I agree.

But by the end of the episode it seems that MC and Derek drink all the beer even if you didn't before, so it really isn't important to do it (you just unlock a render).

As I said it's the only time that I forgot, been doing my part since the tasks started.
They have to drink it all, but the less you drank the more Derek had to help you. I'm pretty sure it will be taken into account how many you did drink.
Camila has the best body IMO, then there's Quinn and Sage. The rest is whatever
Wait I just realized, where is Heather in this? How is she not here?
Heather and Arieth are the two HOTs missing there.

And with this I made my 666 post, which all of them but 5 or something like that are in this thread. So thanks for making such an interesting thread.
screenshot0042.png

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This update is meant to communicate what I've been working on since release and what I will do for the next couple of weeks.

First off, thanks a lot to the Patreon & Discord community for reporting bugs and sending me feedback; it's been really helpful.

Season 1 is now available to the +$5 tiers until February 7. After February 7, Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier, due to the Steam release.

Speaking of the Steam release, I've been busy working on it. I'm expecting to push the final release build to Steamworks in the next week or two.

I will be picking the winners of the Steam key lottery before the release, so make sure you , if you want to participate.

The walkthrough for Season 1 will be released this weekend to the +$15 tiers.

The President tier orders will also be released this weekend to the +$75 tiers.

I've started pre-production on Episode 5 (Season 2) and my PCs have been rendering animations for just about two weeks now.

I will soon start the polls for Episode 5. There are some exciting polls coming up.

February is going to be a very busy time for me and I will do my best to post interesting content and keep you updated on the progress.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I don't want to be misinterpreted, I absolutely loved Sage content this update. And all her route overall, like I said here before. It was my favorite route to play, very enjoyable, all around. Not just because of her, but because of our interactions with the other HOTs. I just feel that in that particular scene (group pic) she isn't particularly attractive to me, comparing to other girls, and I wonder how that will influence the overall appeal of her to you guys, and how you compare her to the other girls.
I won't lie even in that group picture Ashley stands out pretty nice. But that of course is due to the outfit I would guess. But hey Tall Red Heads :BootyTime: (Or even better Red heads in heels)
I'm picking up what you are throwing down, Even if X is your fav there in group pictures you may find Y stands out more and just looks better based entirely on that one photo/render

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
I won't lie even in that group picture Ashley stands out pretty nice. But that of course is due to the outfit I would guess. But hey Tall Red Heads :BootyTime: (Or even better Red heads in heels)
I'm picking up what you are throwing down, Even if X is your fav there is going to group pictures where Y stands out more and just looks better based entirely on that one photo/render

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, my friend! We, maggot brothers, should stick together and help each other until we rise as proud DIKs! :LOL: (y) (And afterwards too, ofc) ;)

There must have been several comments from the thread being deleted lately, and the post went to the previous page; hence the error. I think I fixed it. We better tell Monetauro too, because maybe he was also affected.

_The_Dude_

Jan 17, 2020
DPC will always be focused on season one until the steam version release. It's a big thing for him. So, we have to be patient, and confident.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
There was a special reward for the one who contributed the most. Both will be DIKs, that's for sure.

They have to drink it all, but the less you drank the more Derek had to help you. I'm pretty sure it will be taken into account how many you did drink.

Heather and Arieth are the two HOTs missing there.

And with this I made my 666 post, which all of them but 5 or something like that are in this thread. So thanks for making such an interesting thread.
View attachment 527464
Hahahahah :LOL: :ROFLMAO: You're such a copycat, Wizard... Hint: check my 666th post.

Edit: It's all good, brother. I'm glad you did that, in case you're wondering. ;) (y)

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018
hello guys, is the file really 30gb? cause in the torrent it is 30gb i wanna make sure so i dont waste much time tnx for the answer guys

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes