name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn and Camila are probably the girls with the most content right now. Which is weird. A lot.
Quinn I can understand(it`s not exactly all the "romantic" content,there are scenes with her that are crucial for the plot) but Camilla?Really?She had (potential) GH anal,nothing in 2nd,(potential)3some in 3rd and 2 short convos in 4th,thats more than 5 mains?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Camila is fine AF :love: but she doesn't have that much content...
not as much as all the main girls (i wish she does) :love:
But as a side character we did everything with that girl already, BJ, anal, vaginal, threesome, what more do you need? :D
Did we kiss? :eek::oops: i think not right? :)

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Quinn sure but Camila? not counting the menu scenes maybe about 4-5? scenes off the top of my head I can think of.
But why not count them? Well, it. Technically it's only one menu scene.
Quinn I can understand(it`s not exactly all the "romantic" content,there are scenes with her that are crucial for the plot) but Camilla?Really?She had (potential) GH anal,nothing in 2nd,(potential)3some in 3rd and 2 short convos in 4th,thats more than 5 mains?
Speaking of sexual content sure she has, not that much character development, yet.. More than Jill and Bella for sure. More than Josy and Maya and maybe on par with Sage? That's normal considering LIs will end up getting more content long term, but in the short term it makes sense that side girls get more.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Question:
After moving to the Dik's house whose the first lady that gonna use MC bed?
Feel free to speculate the cirCUMstances around the event.
If the MC gets to break in his bed with one of the girls; my guess is one of the HOTs since they are frequently at the DIKs house. We know Camilla and Mona have the hots for the MC so they make the best chance at it imo. Sage was willing to fuck him in the middle of a party but didn't get the chance, so breaking in her fuck buddies bed isn't out of the question. Most of the HOTs have shown some interest in bedding the MC so it's really hard to say but any of them would be my pick to be the first in his bed.

Last edited:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
:love: The complete official guide - Season 1 - Ep 1-4 :love:

:love: The complete official guide - Season 2 - Ep 5-8 :love:

:love: The complete official guide - Season 3 - Interlude & Ep 9-10 :love:

Enjoy

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Speaking of sexual content sure she has, not that much character development, yet.. More than Jill and Bella for sure. More than Josy and Maya and maybe on par with Sage? That's normal considering LIs will end up getting more content long term, but in the short term it makes sense that side girls get more.
Well speaking of character development or relationship development Camilla has almost none,while mains have plenty :p
Speaking of hair color Quinn has white and Camilla has black but that wasn`t the argument:p
to humor myself,strictly sexual content

Camilla - Stall,3some

Maya - grinding,petting,heavy petting
Josy - kissing,sex
Sage - petting,boobjob,blowjob,light penetration,sex
Bella - kissing,hj
Jill - sleep petting( :LOL: )

6.gif

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Question:
After moving to the Dik's house whose the first lady that gonna use MC bed?
Feel free to speculate the cirCUMstances around the event.
Are you asking who do we want or who do we think is likely?
I'd say Mona or Riona are good chances based on the conversations in Episode 4. Mona in her drunken state admitting she wants to fuck the MC. And Riona... Riona looks like there could be something building there. Not going to lie and I believe name88 would agree I can foresee a friendly visit from Quinn :BootyTime:
Although the icing on the cake for me would that threesome between Redacted! -Classified Information-

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes