Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
If you as a player are in a route where Josy and the other thing still figuring out that :illuminati: relationship then you deserve that much drama. And I hope everything goes wrong for anyone choosing that.
Leave them be bro
Let them like their girls and you love yours
People really need to stop with this
M&J are both amazing girls as is everyone in this Game
Jill is still the best tho :love:

DaHaremKing69

Jan 29, 2020
If you as a player are in a route where Josy and the other thing still figuring out that :illuminati: relationship then you deserve that much drama. And I hope everything goes wrong for anyone choosing that.
pretty sure alot of people favor Maya over Josy but yeah with the recent update of them going the threesome route kinda killed the realism of their characters that being said i still have route for them

screenshot0130.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I have slight feeling DrPink might drag this out a bit, but I personally already know where I want this "relationship" with them to go

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
pretty sure alot of people favor Maya over Josy but yeah with the recent update of them going the threesome route kinda killed the realism of their characters that being said i still have route for them

View attachment 536025

I don`t think it did killed the realism,it would be much more strange if they would just dump one another for the magic johnson just because the johnson is magic :p

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
There's only so much shit she can take before she starts contemplating a divorce. How any straight man can cheat on a woman that looks like Jade is beyond my comprehension.
It's actually fascinating to see such views on this website (it isn't irony, right?). Doesn't really matter how she looks if you are married on her for years, simple as that. It's just a matter of consciousness and some other stuff in regard to keep fidelity or not. Besides, question of divorce can be almost non related to that point, either.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Leave them be bro
Let them like their girls and you love yours
People really need to stop with this
M&J are both amazing girls as is everyone in this Game
Jill is still the best tho :love:
You are late.
I was best man at her wedding with -JuNioR- , and they are both very happy.

View attachment 536025

You... you guys don't understand, don't trust Maya, she is dangerous, she she...you will understand, I'm not wrong, no no no I'm not crazy. She is the 100 seconds until midnight, believe me.

1580517587301.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes