Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Tommy is the guy who was inhaling nail polish according to Josy. He is just a junkie, easy money and easy drugs are likely his only worries.
Quinn is still strapped for cash so I doubt she would have been able to pay Tommy in cash so no "easy money" just a quick fix here. But the most important thing to note is never underestimate the ingenuity of a drug fiend. They might not look like much but they are always planning and if that plan contains a solution for them to get another fix then they are suddenly thinking on a genius level:LOL:.
junkie dreams.gif

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quinn is still strapped for cash so I doubt she would have been able to pay Tommy in cash so no "easy money" just a quick fix here. But the most important thing to note is never underestimate the ingenuity of a drug fiend. They might not look like much but they are always planning and if that plan contains a solution for them to get another fix then they are suddenly thinking on a genius level:LOL:.
View attachment 551588
My impression is they intend to sell drugs using the cover of parties. He is likely getting a cut of the sales too, so that is from where his "easy money" will come.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Being ok with him doing drugs doesn't mean he is also okay with Tommy selling drugs inside the college campus.

Tommy is the guy who was inhaling nail polish according to Josy. He is just a junkie, easy money and easy drugs are likely his only worries.
Tommy doesn't sell, that's all Quinn he only buys from her.

Rusty is aware of all that and is ok with it.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
My impression is they intend to sell drugs using the cover of parties. He is likely getting a cut of the sales too, so that is from where his "easy money" will come.
Well okay then but Rusty's net worth is likely greater than what they can get from the college students at those parties. And with Rusty in trouble there's the issue of what happens when Tommy finally gets himself into trouble. DIK code or not if Tommy needs help I'm not going to save him unless his sister Josy (stripper in training) promises to give free lap dances and VIP treatment:BootyTime:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wholeheartedly agree about Jill.
Sage does indeed have the best scene in the game. She seems like the kind of person who needs to be in a relationship to completely unleash her desires. She can be really slutty but only in the confines of a relationship.
At the risk of blasphemy I must confess I am not interested whatsoever in Bella.
What do you mean by 'real lesbians'? You know you can be bisexual AND monogamous, right? What is weird about their relationship is that they based it on the fact that they are both horrible people. Not the best foundation the last time I checked. I kind of feel that DPC is pitching them as a 'cheaters cheat' storyline and MC will have to choose who to be with.
Real lesbian, I mean one of them must be lesbian (interested in girls only or a girl who see herself as a boy completely) and the other is bisexual (interested to both male & female)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wholeheartedly agree about Jill.
Sage does indeed have the best scene in the game. She seems like the kind of person who needs to be in a relationship to

Sage does indeed have the best scene in the game. She seems like the kind of person who needs to be in a relationship to completely unleash her desires. She can be really slutty but only in the confines of a relationship.
Who knows in the future, that might be change , coz Bella and Jill haven't go all the way yet . As for relationship with her, that would just make MC as a rebound, I hate the fact that she is just going on a date with MC because Chad is cheating ad Chad didn't give her much attention and that will just make MC as a tool or a back scratcher, but it's a different story if she despise Chad on purpose because she now likes MC but no, she still loves Chad dearly. That's why it's better to stay where they are

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Who knows in the future, that might be change , coz Bella and Jill haven't go all the way yet . As for relationship with her, that would just make MC as a rebound, I hate the fact that she is just going on a date with MC because Chad is cheating ad Chad didn't give her much attention and that will just make MC as a tool or a back scratcher, but it's a different story if she despise Chad on purpose because she now likes MC but no, she still loves Chad dearly. That's why it's better to stay where they are

Reactions: klep12

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I'm happy to announce that, after almost 1.5 years of development, the first season of Being a DIK is now live on Steam! If you're interested, .

As you know, I have big plans for this game in the future and what's available today is the lengthy start of a long adventure.

It couldn't have been achieved without the support I've received from all of you here on Patreon.

The support I've received during development of this game made it possible for me to start working as a full-time indie developer and that has been a dream come true.

Trading cards and community items will be activated as soon as possible; the artwork is ready to go, all that's missing is a player base on Steam.

Thank you all for your support!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,507 Votes