Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
When will the 0.5.0 version arrive this page
Is it released on Patreon? :O
Chill guys. Episode 5 is not expected for a few more months. Besides asking for a release date is a bit pointless as DPC's Patreon annoncements are usually replicated here.
Watch the thread and wait patiently is my only safe advice if you want to remain whole.
mace-znation-addy2.gif

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Chill guys. Episode 5 is not expected for a few more months. Besides asking for a release date is a bit pointless as DPC's Patreon annoncements are usually replicated here.
Watch the thread and wait patiently is my only safe advice if you want to remain whole.
View attachment 552170
Oh, I thought he posted that because the game was on Patreon. But nevermind then. I recently started playing this and didn't know at what rate the updates come out. But seems about the same as ICSTOR's MC then.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Oh, I thought he posted that because the game was on Patreon. But nevermind then. I recently started playing this and didn't know at what rate the updates come out. But seems about the same as ICSTOR's MC then.
There is a major difference though. BaDIK's updates are actually loaded with content, and now with all the routes it kind of justifies the wait.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
There is a major difference though. BaDIK's updates are actually loaded with content, and now with all the routes it kind of justifies the wait.
That's great, really looking forward to it then :)

Not sure what's so hard to understand the update was only out last month so how on earth people can be getting talk of an update now is madness. If you are looking for a game that updates more regularly I'd suggest WVM.
I don't think anyone did. And most games updates once every 1-2 months, so it's not madness really. And I have no idea what fequence this game updates as I recently started playing it.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes