Dec 22, 2017
While I was aware of the theory that Maya and Josy were in a relationship, the reveal really turned me 100 percent off of Josy and kinda made me angry at Maya too.

I mean who gives a fuck if you like girls, but to keep that a secret makes me feel yucky inside regardless of the potential threesome. I do have a new profound interest in Jill she was really great in this episode, not hiding anything just a bit naive maybe. For now shes my main LI at this point.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Im pretty sure Josie will come back to being top 1 for me. Right now though (even if I knew it was coming), Maya is a sack of shit, Josie too. Jill is the top girl as of right now. That cliffhanger with Josie is so fucking annoying though.

halil123

May 23, 2017
* What is this brawler minigame you guys are talking about? Chad just beat me, I haven't seen an arrow or something? I remember disabling minigames.
* What's the vault code for 3.0 ?
* Is there extended scenes for bella/jill in chic path ?

Last edited:

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
uh oh

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "update2.rpyc", line 6198, in script
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "F:\Games\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Fri Aug 16 13:33:49 2019
this may help

Reactions: boobkarma

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
A small hint regarding the impossible new fight minigame: the "Opponent HP to 1" and "Your HP to 100" buttons from old cheat mod still work, so you only need to score one hit. ;)

I found it almost impossible to even score one hit, since arrows disappeared faster than I was able to "read" them on normal difficulty anyway but this way I at least stood a chance.

Apr 28, 2018
A small hint regarding the impossible new fight minigame: the "Opponent HP to 1" and "Your HP to 100" buttons from old cheat mod still work, so you only need to score one hit. ;)

I found it almost impossible to even score one hit, since arrows disappeared faster than I was able to "read" them on normal difficulty anyway but this way I at least stood a chance.
Can you give me a link ?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly, I'm not sure if it's even possible even when you hit him it hardly affects his health and I kept screwing up so I just gave up with it
I've got a bad feeling DPC won't allow the MC many if any fighting wins against the jocks. Seems like a waste. Have the MC get bullied, learn to defend himself, kick-box like a pro and get jacked, win one fight at most but lose the rest even when he's trying to defend himself.

Sure....

source.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes