name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well to be honest I dont see a real aftermath with Quinn and Riona since it was pretty obvious what that was just a busniss transaction and they both didn't mind it. So dont see anything happening becaus of that.

I do wanna have a repeat of it :love:
That would be the lamest cop-out ever,pretend it didn`t happen meh meh meh I hope you`re wrong though I fear you might be right

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That would be the lamest cop-out ever,pretend it didn`t happen meh meh meh I hope you`re wrong though I fear you might be right
Well what do u expect to happen then :unsure: I am sure Quinn and Riona wont pretend it did not happen

But to expect anything more then some busniss thing will be not likely at least not at this point..

But then again it can all change like I been saying for quite a while that its only episode 3 so far and we have plenty of episodes left.

And a lot of things that don't seem possible rite now can change real quick in coming updates

But for rite now that whole riona and quinn thing was just busniss with a little bit of pleasure :LOL:

Dont get me wrong i still hope we can do more with Quinn even tho i have mixed feeling about her character :unsure:

On one side i want to protect all the ladies from Quinn... And the other side of me wants to bang Quinn silly :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well what do u expect to happen then :unsure: I am sure Quinn and Riona wont pretend it did not happen

But to expect anything more then some busniss thing will be not likely at least not at this point..

But then again it can all change like I been saying for quite a while that its only episode 3 so far and we have plenty of episodes left.

And a lot of things that don't seem possible rite now can change real quick in coming updates

But for rite now that whole riona and quinn thing was just busniss with a little bit of pleasure :LOL:

Dont get me wrong i still hope we can do more with Quinn even tho i have mixed feeling about her character :unsure:

On one side i want to protect all the ladies from Quinn... And the other side of me wants to bang Quinn silly :LOL:
Well the spark or attraction is visible,Quinn shows interest in me since the first ep,I guess maybe if you`re always rude towards her you don`t see the full picture?But how would I know such things? :sneaky:

This encounter provides a perfect set-up for further development of that relationship,on one hand sure the invited me because they needed to but on the other hand,they also wanted to:cool:

Plus it would feel strange to first ignore the very first love making and than develop something later on:unsure:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
3000patrons.png

Wow! The 3000 patron goal has been reached!

I will start writing and maintaining an official Being a DIK walkthrough.
The first time it's released it will be free to all patrons for one week.
After this it will be added to the Major DIK tier ($15).

Thanks 3000 times for your support!
Cheers
Dr PinkCake

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 466764

Wow! The 3000 patron goal has been reached!

I will start writing and maintaining an official Being a DIK walkthrough.
The first time it's released it will be free to all patrons for one week.
After this it will be added to the Major DIK tier ($15).

Thanks 3000 times for your support!
Cheers
Dr PinkCake
Deserved, such a great developer.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the spark or attraction is visible,Quinn shows interest in me since the first ep,I guess maybe if you`re always rude towards her you don`t see the full picture?But how would I know such things? :sneaky:

This encounter provides a perfect set-up for further development of that relationship,on one hand sure the invited me because they needed to but on the other hand,they also wanted to:cool:

Plus it would feel strange to first ignore the very first love making and than develop something later on:unsure:
Well my maggot brother have to agree with u on multiple things... I did see both ways caus I play all possible paths

Riona likes the mc his penis size lol she said that for sure and was pretty willing to have the mc to come do it.

Quinn as well was pretty impressed with the mc and his penis during the whole cumpetition

And she did give signs that she does likes us in a certain way.. Like I said it would be a perfect Dik romance option I sure hope DPC will make that happen.

But I have doubts since he already stated he has his vision and wont change it. But we can keep our fingers crossed

Still think the game has way too many chick love interest and should have had some more really dik romance option

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The idea of Tybalt as a Lex Luthorian, Brain vs Brawn villain is interesting, but the liar reveal (I'm doing something horrible and won't tell why why, except you'll find out anyway cause drama!) is such a tired cliche :cautious:.

In the villain front there are already the Alphas (no brain, all brawn), Tommy (junkie loose cannon), Chad (douche w/ a hint of humanity) and Quinn (awesomely evil). That's enough, let Tybalt be a simple meme punchbag, we don't want this to turn into Spider-Man 3.
even though I agree with you, if Tybalt becomes a threat, I won't be able to take him seriously... Guy is humping a watermelon, and don't forget the toothbrush lol

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well my maggot brother have to agree with u on multiple things... I did see both ways caus I play all possible paths

Riona likes the mc his penis size lol she said that for sure and was pretty willing to have the mc to come do it.

Quinn as well was pretty impressed with the mc and his penis during the whole cumpetition

And she did give signs that she does likes us in a certain way.. Like I said it would be a perfect Dik romance option I sure hope DPC will make that happen.

But I have doubts since he already stated he has his vision and wont change it. But we can keep our fingers crossed

Still think the game has way too many chick love interest and should have had some more really dik romance option
I'll quote a bit of George Martin. There are two types of writers, architects and gardeners. Architects stick to their vision and focus on it and gardeners plant their seeds and let the story grow by itself, but that doesn't mean they won't stick to the main plot they had in mind either. I don't know which type DPC is yet. The development we got of side characters could be all pre planned or it could be a result of characters doing their thing, or if the could get characters that weren't supposed to have many appearences to gain importance.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What do you expect could happen? Do they really want to piss off MC so much that he "anonymously" report them to cops? Because messing up with MC and his relationship with other girls "just because they can" is a good way to make things very, very messy...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What do you expect could happen? Do they really want to piss off MC so much that he "anonymously" report them to cops? Because messing up with MC and his relationship with other girls "just because they can" is a good way to make things very, very messy...
Quinn hasn't really done anything to anyone yet. Except use Maya to bring MC to the CUMpetition.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Quinn hasn't really done anything to anyone. Except use Maya to bring MC to the CUMpetition.
What does that have to do with what was discussed?

The discussion is about what the fallout will be from MC having (optional) threesome with Quinn and Riona. And since she does run a prostitution ring on campus (which is criminal activity), MC could decide to retaliate by informing the cops about it if Quinn decide to screw with him and mess up a relationship with someone "just for fun."

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes