Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Welcome everyone to our special class with our delicious milfs... I mean, ahn.. our dear teachers. Cat and Jade!
ep3_lunch_bella58.jpg

Cat will give her glorious English class.
- Students, follow the dictionary with me!

ep2_reward_cathy_2.jpg
honesty
[on-uh-stee]
noun, plural hon · es · ties.
the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness.
truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.
freedom from deceit or fraud.

lie1
[lahy]
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; the falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement; the falsehood.
the charge or accusation of telling a lie: He flung the lie back to his accusers.
verb (used without object), lied, ly · ing.
to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
to express what is false; convey a false impression.
verb (used with object), lied, ly · ing.
to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.

Now, Jade will give you her wonderful gender education class!
ep3_gender_jade2.jpg

Nowadays, people have been trying to make gender-neutral words more commonly used. Especially because people with a biological sex can see themselves with a different gender than their biological sex! Other people can even see themselves between both genders! There are several possibilities!
This, in addition to helping these people feel respected, seen, and treated the way they see themselves, can make small problems go away! For example, a person may not be forced to tell a other person their sexual preferences, or even how they see themselves between genders. SO let's say someone asks that person if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Instead of using those words, they can use gender-neutral words! YAY! Such??? Such as: Partner; Lover; Significant Other; Boo; And even Goyfriend!
It's still new ground for most people, so use your imagination!

That's it for today, folks. Until the next class!

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I was re-playing the game before Episode 4 drops and I'm now noticing the way this nerd is looking at Jill right before he starts flirting with her during their little role playing game during the library scene. Now I know who I want to wedgie lmao.
TBF he wasn't the only one. The dialogue during gameplay implied that Magnar as the Game Master granted Jill an ability that she did not have the XP for.

Reactions: slackster

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
I replayed the game again and man episode 3 left on such a cliffhanger. Its going to be pretty awkward when we have to talk with Maya and Josy again, but if we are all calm, rational and honest with each other we might come away in the clear.
Of course we will still have to worry about our relationships with the other ladies and the underlying plot that has only been hinted and alluded to by the others. Remember that this is only Season 1, the good Dr might well be planning an anthology of games in this setting which I am more than happy with. Our dear MC has gotten through a variety of obstacles in his very first week of college to say nothing of the next few days which will make or break him. A wonderful game series that I look forward to seeing more of in the future.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
thats pretty much saying that you are the only one right here, going by your own context that is all in the script lmao
Who is the adult i have to wonder when you cant even respect one fucking opinión and calling yours "objective reality."
Since your teachers failed you,let me explain something

Maya is blond - is factually correct statement of an objective reality in this particular story
I like blondes - is a subjective statement of personal opinion/taste

Nowhere have I said how you should feel about anything or anyone.
Quinn does drugs,that is a fact,me feelin` good or bad about it is not going to change that fact.
However you might feel about Maya is not going to change her actions on screen.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MAYA IS USING THE MC!!!

How's that?

SHE JUST WANTS HIM TO HELP HER GET FREE TUITION?

By doing what?

BY HELPING HER WITH HER SCAVENGER HUNT?

Oh! You mean by having various forms of sex with her? :FacePalm:

Please, Lord, send me a girl like Maya to use me like that! :ROFLMAO:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, Lord, send me a girl like Maya to use me like that! :ROFLMAO:
Maya wants to use me for sex to help her get free... I wasn't paying attention to the last bit I was too busy getting naked and ready:KEK:.
As intereting as it could be giving a girl a wedgie is kind of pointless because of the lack of "certain parts". But technically it should count, though :ROFLMAO: .
Hey I don't recall the guys making rules about only giving a wedgie to the male nerds and we all want to be inclusive am I right?. If the lack of certain parts is an ice breaker for completing the task we could always just give the wedgie to her from the front :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I was re-playing the game before Episode 4 drops and I'm now noticing the way this nerd is looking at Jill right before he starts flirting with her during their little role playing game during the library scene. Now I know who I want to wedgie lmao. View attachment 493810 View attachment 493815 View attachment 493816 View attachment 493817
Yeah I had noticed this guys as well and just laughed at him. Bad enough he is trying to flirt but also acts like you weren't the one in her company before coming over to the table, then to top it all off dares to attempt to lay claim to her talking about some damn "dibs". :ROFLMAO: I love the look she gives him like "who the hell are you again kid?!" :LOL: Keep it up Ron; its a good way to make sure the Tri-betas will forever stay a one girl frat just like the Alpha Nu Omegas. :sneaky:

As for the wedgies thing I'll have to make sure Jill's not around don't want to get caught being a classic 80's bully handing out wedgies.
Don't want to ruin my chances. ;)

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
None taken Mr. Clinton, But this a video game set in a fictional world. What would be a horrible idea in the real world might be a great idea in the world of Being a DIK.
That depends on the level of realism DPC is trying to set in his game. As funny as it would seem I don't know if he'll have MC or Derek assault some petite girl by giving her a wedgie.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
lma
Your defense of Maya was context of MC`s actions,however her actions do not change regardles of MC`s actions.
If you dont understand something it doesn`t mean it`s stupid,it means you dont understand it.

Again you are contardicting yourself from previous post and ignoring the story - Maya does ask for full honesty,she does get upset for not telling her about date with Josy.I do agree with neither of 2 parties own one another anything yet but Maya does not agree with that pov and that is problematic/hypocritical.

This is a forum for adults,your acting like a fucking child,I did not said anything you accused me of saying.
lmao and this guy claimed he isn't defending Maya all the while he white knights the shit out of a lying manipulative slut, lol xD
edit : fits for a Maya fan to contradict himself in just 2 posts tho

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Knowing DPC I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to punish the players who choose to do it over Derek by having Jill catch us just cause he can :KEK:
That's exactly the kind of troll I'm planning around. :Kappa: lol It's also why I had Derek take the pic with the deer head he stole while in Tybalt's room; instead of the MC. Can't leave any evidence that could backfire my plans for that sweet sweet Jill lovin. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
That depends on the level of realism DPC is trying to set in his game. As funny as it would seem I don't know if he'll have MC or Derek assault some petite girl by giving her a wedgie.
I stopped believing in the realism aspect to the game when I see just how hot Jade was only to find out she was a gender studies teacher and married to a beta male. Well the second part is believable :ROFLMAO:.

Jokes aside and on a serious note, I like to meme it up but I can't see there being a wedgie for Sally sadly but I hope we do get to see more of her down the line. She's cute and from what we've seen she likes to party with the DIK's.
Knowing DPC I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to punish the players who choose to do it over Derek by having Jill catch us just cause he can :KEK:
I bet that fucker is going to have Jill or Bella magically turn up just at the right moment even if it is a wedgie to the guys :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes