Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
are you sure about this ?? i thought it has something to do with the mini game if you win Derek will fuck Arieth and you can either stay and party or go back home but if you lose that is when derek dont fuck Arrieth since he too drunk to do that part. Derek also throws up on Sarah when he is too drunk.. that was a funny side though.
If you go back to Maya's, Derek doesn't fuck Arieth with Jacob. He only does if you go dance with Sage or go to fuck Sarah.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I used to hate Tybalt. I still do, but I used to, too.
Tybalt putting his melon in the drawer at night...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya and Josy fans for the last 5 months...

How I envision all these Jill fans on their CHICK path...

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I liked it a lot. I want this Isabella thing to be the one that draaaaaaaaws out the longest. I can tell because of the high level of tension between the two of them that when things do happen it will be well worth the wait. These two together are much different than the others. He's actually really scared of her ...AND I LOVE THAT!!!
Its seems like from a writers perspective, you could have a lot of fun with the Bella/MC relationship.
It kind of screws with the game mechanics (IMHO) because Bella seems to be the type that wants CHICK but Loves DIK. I am sure that if we had REAL free roam in Her house we'd find a kinky ass basement with whips/chains/wooden horse and a branding iron.

The Maya/Bella seperate route should be easy enough. Maya drops out (for a semester?) after being humiliated/caught by Quinn in the fake scavenger hunt shenanigans by having a train pulled on her....

Josy, then left by herself asked the MC to move back in the room... we all know how they act when the other isn't around.

Viola'

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope he also notes that people don't take it lightly when their LIs die.
Again if that was to happen the outcry would be as twice as big as AL no one wants a repeat of losing a Li unless of course say it's to do with the MC actions on either Chick or Dik route I think something like that would make more sense rather than killing anyone off again.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Again if that was to happen the outcry would be as twice as big as AL no one wants a repeat of losing a Li unless of course say it's to do with the MC actions on either Chick or Dik route I think something like that would make more sense rather than killing anyone off again.
Plus, he will lose many patrons if that were to happen, and that is a big no-no for him now.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Its seems like from a writers perspective, you could have a lot of fun with the Bella/MC relationship.
It kind of screws with the game mechanics (IMHO) because Bella seems to be the type that wants CHICK but Loves DIK. I am sure that if we had REAL free roam in Her house we'd find a kinky ass basement with whips/chains/wooden horse and a branding iron.

The Maya/Bella seperate route should be easy enough. Maya drops out (for a semester?) after being humiliated/caught by Quinn in the fake scavenger hunt shenanigans by having a train pulled on her....

Josy, then left by herself asked the MC to move back in the room... we all know how they act when the other isn't around.

Viola'
1579093513287.png
That got really dark.. And people think the Jill as Aunt and Bella as Godmother thing is bad.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Viola'
nah, pretty sure Josy will miss our cock and left maya after sometime

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
The problem is how DPC kind of traumatized his fans in AL.
Now we're all waiting for something horrible to happen. I bet some people are hoping for it to be incest, because while gross, it means Jill isn't a secret bitch or, is going to die horribly.
Its not JUST that he traumatized us in "the last one", but we practically have to sign a waiver to even get BADIK going... so agreeing that we are not ready to slit our wrists right out of the bag makes me wary... very wary.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Not trying to spoil the fun or anything but threads in the past have been purged for that or if anyone was around when Milfy Ciy deletegate happened. In some cases, temporary thread bans are used.
That's good to know I'll chill a bit don't want to kill this amazing thread

No malice intended. I'm actually just trying to help you toughen up in case DPC pulls a DPC and goes for soul-crushing plot twist with this one. :D
:giggle: No worries I was Joking myself
If it does happen It would surely suck and I'd be mad for a while...but then I'll remember that there's still a Goddess of a women called Sage around and I'll be somewhat happy again :LUL:

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes