M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yes, I see SpikeZg is trying to make a smooth transition, but in order to be accepted back into Maya's team, he will have to endure a series of punishments, including the dance of shame. :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Prince consort is unnecessarily cruel in thy requests. The Queen is much more forgiving than that.

SpikeZg, bend your knee and swear full, unreciprocated honesty, as well as unconditional, repeated forgiveness and be welcome back to the Queen's arms.

Some you guys have been sharing more and more Maya's pics and now even signatures, since when she's back to be relevant?

I know that some of you still have the decency and use spoilers to post her pictures, but without a warning, the spoiler doesn't work. I'm utterly disgusted...

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well that's like an ultimate male fantasy is having two women, and sure not everyone's first choice would be Maya and Josy we all have our own preferences but no matter how you look at it well it's not exactly the worst situation to be in. :p
This is not Hell indeed, but look at it from a horny college boy's eyes. Camilla and Mona a way more fun to play with than those two cuckholding lunatics. There is time for romance after/outside college.

1580054948985.png

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
I cold totally get down with a Josy/Jill threesome . . . :rolleyes:
I mean I'm not completely against it, but I kind of don't want that to happen. I don't think Jill would be down for that, seeing what her personality is like. Seems like she's not the type to share. (I only see Jill being with MC and no one else. I don't know it would be quite weird if that would really happen.) Speaking of Josy, I totally see her being attracted to Jill and wanting something more to happen as the time goes. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd start making moves on Jill. (Seeing as how she cheated on Maya.)

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Tried to beat the system by using a plugin for "movie spoilers" that hide any content containing a set of words, I just added Maya into it... this is the result:
(even this post going to looks blocked)

I guess I have to accept my fate and live with it :poop::poop::poop:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I can't see it being fixed anytime soon Maya and Josy are going to be together for the long run I can see it lasting up until season 3 you know how he likes to drag out a storyline. Well with regards to the Dik score I'm going to say this probably won't be the last we have issues with the Dik score personally that's my least favourite thing of the whole game.
Maya and Josy are in lots of trouble right now if they decide to friendzone the MC, they have to finish the Scavenger Hunt in a week with Maya being a lesbian leaving only Josy for straight sex tasks, which can result in her cheating on Maya with the MC (yet again) but for the "greater good" of passing the SC, which is trouble or trying to cheat with a dildo, which can anger Quinn/the HOTs and get them expelled from the sorority. I think we have J&M drama for a while.

For the DIK score I proposed an alternative setting for the library scene which would play out exactly the same, but it would feel more like your choice. First you have Maya and Josy offer the threeway relationship if you have enough points with both of them, then you are presented with three choices.

-Accept the relationship. (Chick or neutral).
-Friendzone them. (Chick or neutral).
-"I won't be the third wheel in this relationship". (Dik).

This way it's the MC who decides on his alignment, not Maya and Josy, which makes no sense, and the player is forced to choose based on his character and we get to see the other options greyed out so we can know what we aren't allowed to choose and why. This is how decisions based on alignment have been in this game forever, (e.g. putting the dildo helmet for the first time). I don't know why this decision broke this rule which worked perfectly in the past. You can have them being still friends in the DIK path and everything, it would be a change just in writing, but not in result, so DPC can still do whatever he is planning on doing. And if someone ends up friendzoning someone don't start making out as soon as they turn away, that was just mean...

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I mean I'm not completely against it, but I kind of don't want that to happen. I don't think Jill would be down for that, seeing what her personality is like. Seems like she's not the type to share. (I only see Jill being with MC and no one else. I don't know it would be quite weird if that would really happen.) Speaking of Josy, I totally see her being attracted to Jill and wanting something more to happen as the time goes. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd start making moves on Jill. (Seeing as how she cheated on Maya.)
I don't see that happening. Josy seems pretty content with Maya now that they're together again and Jill only has eyes for MC plus I don't think she's into girls either.

Last edited:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I don't see that happening. Josy seems pretty content with Maya now that they're together again and Jill only has eyes for MC plus I don't think she's into girl either.
no won't happen.png

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Oh yes if i may ask ... anyone found the secret render in library where you found Nick searching for laptop ? I tried to follow walkthrough but cant find it ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know why this decision broke this rule which worked perfectly in the past. You can have them being still friends in the DIK path and everything, it would be a change just in writing, but not in result, so DPC can still do whatever he is planning on doing. And if someone ends up friendzoning someone don't start making out as soon as they turn away, that was just mean...
I think DPC is just set in his ways with this, it does seem he has Maya and Josy more planned out than the others at this point. And that scene was wrong the MC pretty much confronts them about what they have both been up to with him. It was so anti-climatic after all that they should have just looked upset watching the MC walk off from them or don't leave like this. It was far too forgiving.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
This is not Hell indeed, but look at it from a horny college boy's eyes. Camilla and Mona a way more fun to play with than those two cuckholding lunatics. There is time for romance after/outside college.

View attachment 529985
The way Mona looks at MC :oops:. I know that she only wants the baseball bat, but you almost can feel the love there.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I think DPC is just set in his ways with this, it does seem he has Maya and Josy more planned out than the others at this point.
Which sucks, because Bella, Jill, and Sage have spent 4 episodes straight with minimal content; and episode 4 still focused on the issues of those 2 for the most part. We finally got a decent amount of time with Jill in episode 4 without being interrupted, Sage had her best showing so far in that episode, and Bella still only received a small amount even if we're living with her. At least there was some action with her but still... I just hope the start of the new season moves away from those 2 being the focus so we can get more time with the other 3 for a change and a better look at some of the side girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes