Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
why Update only (0.4.0-0.4.2) not works ? game still is 0.4.0
So is there any new scene at all in this latest update? I saw 2 near renders anyone know where they are?

Guys try to read please, if you don't we get to repeat the same issue over and over again, there is nothing new on those updates but small fixes and a small render that was unused during the roof scene (that was in the files) also a tutorial for the tennis match, NOTHING NEW.

This question is asked every day multiple times, please READ before posting because we already came from a long discussion of problems all because people don't read or have any reading comprehension, the worst part? Is that I said to you guys stop repeating the same thing over and over, and that's what I have to do. I know that is easier sometimes just ask than look for yourself, but please avoid getting punished by the authoritarians, make their job easier.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
Guys try to read please, if you don't we get to repeat the same issue over and over again, there is nothing new on those updates but small fixes and a small render that was unused during the roof scene (that was in the files) also a tutorial for the tennis match, NOTHING NEW.

This question is asked every day multiple times, please READ before posting because we already came from a long discussion of problems all because people don't read or have any reading comprehension, the worst part? Is that I said to you guys stop repeating the same thing over and over, and that's is what I have to do. I know that is easier sometimes just ask that look for yourself, but please avoid getting punished by the authoritarians, make their job easier.

Roof top ok got it.

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
why Update only (0.4.0-0.4.2) not works ? game still is 0.4.0
I also was thinking like that till I learnt programming. So First letter stands for major update, second stands for minor update and the last is bugfix. So 0(major update) 4(minor update) 2(bugfix). Therefore it can go like this as well 0.4.305(I doubt it can happen but if so many bugfixes will apply). Now how is this related to programming? What about the versions in programming? For example if you use any programming language 3.14.17 than in fact you can use your code even in 3.14.18(because patch would have fixed an error there) than at 3.15.0 will be the update which would add new functions or methods to that programming language. And 4.0.0 is the update where you won't be able to use old code of that programming language because instead adding they probably removed old functions and changed access to them and so on.

volgren

Jun 11, 2018
I also was thinking like that till I learnt programming. So First letter stands for major update, second stands for minor update and the last is bugfix. So 0(major update) 4(minor update) 2(bugfix). Therefore it can go like this as well 0.4.305(I doubt it can happen but if so many bugfixes will apply). Now how is this related to programming? What about the versions in programming? For example if you use any programming language 3.14.17 than in fact you can use your code even in 3.14.18(because patch would have fixed an error there) than at 3.15.0 will be the update which would add new functions or methods to that programming language. And 4.0.0 is the update where you won't be able to use old code of that programming language because instead adding they probably removed old functions and changed access to them and so on.
So to cut it short you should be able to import old saves from 0.3.1 being a dik to 0.4.0 but you shouldn't have to be able to import your saves from 0.9.0 to 1.0.0 since it's a major update. I think they follow this if not. Than everything is possible

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want to support the dev (I bought the game with DLC on steam) but I'm not comfortable with spending money every month for patreon pledge. Maybe the dev should release each episode as DLC or is it a bad PR move?
Then I suggest you keep backing him on steam if patreon is not for you I think that's the idea on steam is each episode will be DLC.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes