Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
By the way dudes, I remember that Tommy told to Derek and MC that the maggot who performs more task of the Hell's Week, would have a reward. Will be a major one or relevant to the story? Speak your mind everybody.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
By the way dudes, I remember that Tommy told to Derek and MC that the maggot who performs more task of the Hell's Week, would have a reward. Will be a major one or relevant to the story? Speak your mind everybody.
Assuming they get in I think Derek will be the MVP of Hell Weel for the DIK's. As to what the reward is who the hell knows. Tommy could have been talking out of his ass. I do hope Rusty doesn't get forced out of the DIK's like Chad with the Alphas cause Tommy seems a little unhinged. BTW Tommy could use more character development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxer and Iruna.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Assuming they get in I think Derek will be the MVP of Hell Weel for the DIK's. As to what the reward is who the hell knows. Tommy could have been talking out of his ass. I do hope Rusty doesn't get forced out of the DIK's like Chad with the Alphas cause Tommy seems a little unhinged. BTW Tommy could use more character development.
If you go for the chick path I believe Derek wins, but if you go full Dik I believe MC does. Besides, you do get to do the most difficult tasks, these being bang a teacher and having sex outdoors.

Reactions: Naxer and Iruna.
Jan 23, 2020
I hope banging Jade doesn't come back to bite me later with Bella. It would suck to have to reject her for the sake of not fucking up with Bella in the future.
Yeah, I was thinking something like that a couple days ago... I have the feeling that sooner or later all my DIK decisions are going to backfire on me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coming from Tommy and the DIKs, I presume it will be something sexual... :KEK:
Perhaps a free ride with a lady from The Pink Rose, I hope! I'd choose Brandi, if possible. Already fucked Nicole/Envy and also Rose in Derek's path... Yeah, Lily is a succulent Loli and there's another tattooed stripper if I remember correctly, very yummy too... But I'm eager to fuck Brandi! Beautiful sexy panther... :BootyTime: Even tho, now that I see her, the other tattooed stripper is fucking beautiful too... Oh, so many options and just one dick!

I hope that's the reward. What else could be? I think I already ordered everything from Quinn's menu. And the rooms should be already destined: janitor's closet for Derek and the ruined library for the MC. I don't think we can choose a better room. And anyway, if I had to choose between a big, clean room at the DIK mansion and a free night with Brandi or another sexy stripper, I know what my dick will choose... :WeSmart:

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It was Rusty and no idea honestly, could be something minor and irrelevant or major and potentially plot related. I'd assume it's something big mainly because you have to tailor your playthrough a certain way if you want to do the majority of the Hell Week tasks, so that should/could be incentive to reward the player for doing so.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Once you have done that you have to speak with all the Diks and the Hot's that you come across throughout the mansion. You'll know when you have done it all when you see Tommy talking with Quinn.
Almost the same problem as described only I can walk after game and speak with people. I spoke to everyone, DIKs and HOTs, but Tommy is still without Quinn. According to walkthrough I need to speak with Rusty in his room. I have no idea where is his room, I clicked every door, never found room with Rusty. Can you point me where to look?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Almost the same problem as described only I can walk after game and speak with people. I spoke to everyone, DIKs and HOTs, but Tommy is still without Quinn. According to walkthrough I need to speak with Rusty in his room. I have no idea where is his room, I clicked every door, never found room with Rusty. Can you point me where to look?
Click on the path next to where Tommy is standing to find Rusty

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
My game crashes at the beginning of "Mini-game: English class #2" Saying:
"An exception has occurred. While loading <'image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png>

Using the compressed version, redownloaded compressed version and problem persisted.

Reactions: sdlman1rocks

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Feb 22, 2020
Every time I see my princess on the thread's banner this always puts a smile of joy on my face. Man, that ass is made to wear pink.
So many brothers here disapprove of her behavior but not me, I've accepted her for what she is and I'm really proud of how she had evolved lately. If only they could see her the way I see her, then she would easily become their favorite girl as well. :love:
So many brothers are also more interested in "the easy lay". Or how many can I add to mah harem or whatever.
Where as us real men are up for the challenge to get to the promised land with that special one no matter how many updates or swerves it might take us.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

Feb 22, 2020
I have multiple play throughs and save for each route Dik, Chick and Neutral.
However I just can't seem to pick that one girl in this game that I like the most or that I would pick to have one of those Fan Sigs for.
For me there are things that I like and find special about several of the girls in game.
For example due to my loyal nature on my main save it's all about Josy. Because the way I am when I start with a girl I do my best to end with that girl. So my main playthrough goes to her. However she isn't necessarily my favorite.
Then on another hand I also like Maya because I can understand where she could be coming from by being "different" and not feeling like she can be accepted by just being herself.
Then we have Jill who I view as people judging her because of who she is and what she has so nobody wants to give her a chance because they're afraid that shes to stuck up or something when in actuality she's probably the most accepting and down to earth one.
Bella now Bella is simply our milf / teacher fantasy.
And of course Sage is our chick best friend f*ck buddy .

They each have there special qualities to me and I just don't know who or whose qualities I like the most.

Now I do have an overall favorite girl out of every game I've seen / played. That being Luna Deluca and that will never change.
However when it comes to my favorite out of these girls I dont know who to pick.

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
hello
first thanks to DrPinkCake, i am beining the last ep, i was just wondering if it's possible to see the main girl rep i have...i checked the soluce but wasn't able to see something like that

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes