retard424

Jan 13, 2020
Don't believe him. The file is just really huge with no substantial content, and all this game has right now is 6gb of drama and poorly made dick jokes. The asses on the banner where made to lure the would be player into downloading thus wasting their time. So, no, there's no real content. and now you can understand why the game's called being a dik. DPC named it after himself and for the ludicrous amounts of dick jokes.
well thanks bro i totally agree with you anyway i got no new content out of that 6gb so doesnt really matter does it xd

• Haha
Reactions: RedPulsar
Jan 23, 2020
Thats funny. I banged Sage on chic route. All it took me was agreeing to teach her to play guitar.
Yeah, she's not that hard to persuade... :D
You're right, you don't have to renounce to many things either in DIK or CHICK mode. Just a few things.

Quinn & Camila hot bathroom scene: huge DIK status only.
Riona glory hole: no restrictions (but major DIK decision).
Camila glory hole: no restrictions (but major DIK decision).
Sarah sex: no restrictions (but major DIK decision).
Maya: just avoid to be massive DIK or massive CHICK.
Josy sex: no restrictions.
Sage boobjob: no restrictions.
Jill kiss: just neutral affinity to avoid the helmet.
Sage: no restrictions.
Envy in the butt: huge DIK status (and major DIK decision).
Camila & Mona threesome: once again huge DIK status.
Jade: no restrictions (but major DIK decision).
Isabella: she just has to like you and no need to be a CHICK, you can easily be a massive DIK.
Quinn & Riona threesome: no restrictions (but major DIK decision).
Maya hot scene: no restrictions, just 14 RP with her, but never had problems.
Melanie super hot shower scene: neutral or DIK affinity.
Quinn ambush: DIK affinity only.
HOTs sauna: no restrictions?
Heather self pleasure: DIK affinity.
Sage pool scene: no restrictions.
Sage sex: no restrictions.
Isabella pool & shower hot scene: no restrictions.
Rose sex: neutral or DIK affinity.
Jill shower scene: CHICK affinity.
Jill kiss: just tell her "I'm a nice guy." :LUL:
Quinn stoned sex: no restrictions (but major DIK decision).
Josy & Maya: neutral or CHICK affinity.
Jade hot sex: no restrictions (but major DIK decision - at this point, you're probably deep into DIKness...)

So yeah, Being a DIK seems to be way better for now, and the game was named like that for a reason... But who knows, maybe in the very end being a CHICK will pay more and you'll be able to start a real relationship with one of the girls, while the DIK MC will become just a male version of Arieth. :LUL:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: Hawke84

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just for completeness sake, does anybody know how to unlock Stanley in the Bios phone app? I can't unlock it in my CHICK, DIK, or Neutral paths.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys i'm in the party after the laptop scene where i have to talk to everyone
I have done this but kinda stuck after that no moving forward

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Guys i'm in the party after the laptop scene where i have to talk to everyone
I have done this but kinda stuck after that no moving forward
Did u talk to everyone ? when u talked with everyone quinn is standing beside Tommy and u can proceed

if quinn is not beside tommy u haven't found everyone and talked to everyone yet

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Did u talk to everyone ? when u talked with everyone quinn is standing beside Tommy and u can proceed

if quinn is not beside tommy u haven't found everyone and talked to everyone yet
I have checked every room, up, down, left, right and talked to whatever i could and still he is in hall by himself.
Do i have to do something with girl that says get in line otherwise i don't know what's wrong

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have checked every room, up, down, left, right and talked to whatever i could and still he is in hall by himself.
Do i have to do something with girl that says get in line otherwise i don't know what's wrong
have u talked to every girl as well ? and u find one dik brother in the old library u find one dik brother in the hall way

U need to go to rusty as well and also talk to one dik brother up stairs and those two in the party area

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes