Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No thanks, I got tired of playing unfinished games without decent content.
exactly, no reason to play this game at all. it's not worthy of you to play, it has even less content than Innocent Witches and it's not even finished yet. What a joke, right?
Seems like you got tired of reading reviews of the game as well. My suggestion : stick to your finished games with decent content. Don't bother playing this game, don't even bother to check DPC's patreon or Steam.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
I have played the game on 0.4.0 & now its on 0.4.2, i read the change log & mostly its just bug fixes so other than that there is nothing added to the story correct?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Josy still best girl and i hope at some point we get a choice to either continue with the 3some relationship or choose between either Josy or Maya.
Good that a Josy fan waves her banner. That Kingdom needs it atm.

I am 75% confident that somewhere along the line the option to choose between them will come up. Actually, as I highly doubt there will be any ending/epilogue where the MC can end up with more than 1 LI, (sorry, advocates of the Bella+Jill ending, that goes for you too) picking one or the other is likely going to be mandatory. That is not to say there won't be 3somes along the way nor that there won't be 3some endings where you get none of the LIs but more than 1 of the side girls. e.g. Any various combinations of the HoTs, a Jade + Cathy ending etc.

Whatever the case, even if that choice is still a long way off, the direction should be confirmed one way or the other right off the bat when C.5 drops by how the choices are "scored" on the Josy/Maya path. When in the presence of both, how often do those points pull in the same vs in opposite directions ala:

Pick A = RPJosy +1, RPMaya +1
Pick B = RPJosy -1, RPMaya -1
Vs
Pick A = RPJosy +1, RPMaya -1/0
Pick B= RPJosy -1/0, RPMaya +1

If there's a lot more of the latter than the former, long term 3-way happy ending is toast.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

I am 75% confident that somewhere along the line the option to choose between them will come up. Actually, as I highly doubt there will be any ending/epilogue where the MC can end up with more than 1 LI, (sorry, advocates of the Bella+Jill ending, that goes for you too) picking one or the other is likely going to be mandatory. That is not to say there won't be 3somes along the way nor that there won't be 3some endings where you get none of the LIs but more than 1 of the side girls. e.g. Any various combinations of the HoTs, a Jade + Cathy ending etc.

Whatever the case, even if that choice is still a long way off, the direction should be confirmed one way or the other right off the bat when C.5 drops by how the choices are "scored" on the Josy/Maya path. When in the presence of both, how often do those points pull in the same vs in opposite directions ala:

Vs

If there's a lot more of the latter than the former, long term 3-way happy ending is toast.
That actually seems like a smart way to determine weather the future of their 3 way relationship.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's pretty clear some people don't bother reading the dialogue and just skip until they get a lewd scene or some thing like that.
I'm starting to think it's a mix of that and not playing all the routes I've never seen someone get everything so wrong until now. Never mind I'm sure it's possible to get more from the girls on friendship routes :KEK:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm starting to think it's a mix of that and not playing all the routes I've never seen someone get everything so wrong until now. Never mind I'm sure it's possible to get more from the girls on friendship routes :KEK:
sarcasm doenst suit you my bro :sneaky: :LOL:
(guess people that dont know the devs usually skip a lot or dont bother to play all routes, though if a game is good you will think that people will pay more attention to details than normally wont in other games....)

Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Vs

Pretty solid assessment of how things could go. I suppose this would come in the form of decisions as to who the MC sides with on certain things and who you choose to spend your time with, like the decision at the end of Ep 4 as to whose bed you'll sleep in.

I still hope for a threesome end with these two and maybe, if their points are gained individually, there will be a way to keep them relatively balanced so as to still give that ending. For as much praise as DPC got for the very hard-hitting story of AL, there are still those who are upset at not getting the happy threeway ending it looked like it was headed towards, so it would be nice if it could happen this time with Maya and Josy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmetal

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
sarcasm doenst suit you my bro :sneaky: :LOL:
(guess people that dont know the devs usually skip a lot or dont bother to play all routes, though if a game is good you will think that people will pay more attention to details than normally wont in other games....)
I really wish they would but an easy fix for that it's just come to a point where I'm ignoring it. When you spend enough time trying to help people on here just seeing inconstancy but with this, you really need to pay attention to even the smallest detail as DPC is very detailed with his story.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I posed static renders, wrote more of the script and playtested the game.
One of my PCs had a GPU malfunction, but I replaced the failing part and it's up and running again.

1572 static renders and 126 animations are currently produced. I have a healthy queue of animations and static renders waiting to render.
I'm going to push on with this for the next week as well and start working on a free-roam event soon while finishing up in some areas that are partially complete.
This update got bigger than I was aiming for, but everything I've put in it was needed for the episode and to kick off Season 2.

Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter
Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes