Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not certain, but I thought it's mandatory to date Jill even if the MC is a total DIK and Bella hates him. So I guess that's the best case scenario because Jill never really liked the MC to begin with. I'm still going to feel bad about it, though.

Yeah, that. With Maya it just seems to be a game mechanic that doesn't have any consequences in the story, but with Jill it obviously does because the dialog changes. If anyone really wants to make sure they could look in the code for some variable tracking if the player stole Maya's money, but I doubt it exists.
The game literally says "This is going to have consecuences" before taking Jill's money, even the walkthrough advises aganist taking it. Neither the game nor the walkthrough did the same for any other amount of money in the whole game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not certain, but I thought it's mandatory to date Jill even if the MC is a total DIK and Bella hates him. So I guess that's the best case scenario because Jill never really liked the MC to begin with. I'm still going to feel bad about it, though.
Out all of the girls, I think hurting Jill would suck just because of her nature and how she has acted with the MC.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Out all of the girls, I think hurting Jill would suck just because of her nature and how she has acted with the MC.
Maybe I'm a softy, but I actually really like Jill so far, like she was adorable as hell for the date. I think I want to go mainly for her, although its absolutely hilarious sleeping with her on the DIK path XD (with the helmet). Actually I'm finding reasons to like all the girls, they all have something to offer in some way.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually I'm finding reasons to like all the girls, they all have something to offer in some way.
They grow more on you with every update, I remember from the first two updates I had no time for Sage because of those Chad feelings she was still having but ever since 0.3 and more so with 0.4, she has been amazing. It's why I've never been set on any of the main girls they keep surprising you with each update that it's hard to pick between the five.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
They grow more on you with every update, I remember from the first two updates I had no time for Sage because of those Chad feelings she was still having but ever since 0.3 and more so with 0.4, she has been amazing. It's why I've never been set on any of the main girls they keep surprising you with each update that it's hard to pick between the five.
I am gonna wind up with play throughs for all of them (including a harem route if possible?) but just cus I can't resist: all girls bring something to give, even if its just Aerith passing around crabs XD

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm hoping that in the next season you'll be able to fix your relationship with Josie and Maya. I hated how this update ended. With you telling them how you feel and that not being good enough. I honestly don't even understand why it had to go down that way. A few days before Josie arrives she tells you basically that she's going to end things with the other person. But when she arrives she stays with her and doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm hoping that in the next season you'll be able to fix your relationship with Josie and Maya. I hated how this update ended. With you telling them how you feel and that not being good enough. I honestly don't even understand why it had to go down that way. A few days before Josie arrives she tells you basically that she's going to end things with the other person. But when she arrives she stays with her and doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore?
This is gonna sound weird but, try to not be a DIK

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I am gonna wind up with play throughs for all of them (including a harem route if possible?) but just cus I can't resist: all girls bring something to give, even if its just Aerith passing around crabs XD
I'm still wondering who's the bigger slut: Arieth or the MC... At the end of the game Arieth might've given birth to the child of every guy in the game, but every other girl is pregnant with the MC's baby :) .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.
Mar 9, 2019
I'm still wondering who's the bigger slut: Arieth or the MC... At the end of the game Arieth might've given birth to the child of every guy in the game, but every other girl is pregnant with the MC's baby :) .
I'm pretty sure it's Arieth. We get to choose how big of a slut the MC is, but no matter what we choose Arieth is still guzzling dick like milkshakes at Five Guys. There's also that old saying about a key to multiple locks vs a lock with multiple keys :).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's Arieth. We get to choose how big of a slut the MC is, but no matter what we choose Arieth is still guzzling dick like milkshakes at Five Guys. There's also that old saying about a key to multiple locks vs a lock with multiple keys :).
I think it's way more simple than that. Arieth is in a relationship, the MC is not.

Reactions: Iruna.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Have sex with Josy on your date and/or fool around with Maya and be neutral or chick and you can already be in a relationship with both.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So the fact that he is now fully dedicated to the development of the game does not shorten the release time? interesting
The problem is he is doing a multiple path way

We have now 3 paths so that means he has to make enough content with those pathways

So that means it will take some time

The useall release time was about 3 months … But with this 3 path way situation its more work so its now mostly every 4 months

But the content he delivers every episode is worth the wait.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
So the fact that he is now fully dedicated to the development of the game does not shorten the release time? interesting
Each update packs in about 2.5k renders , 100 + animations , multiple free roam events ,diverging story paths, great tracks that are scene appropriate and with each new update more and more new tracks are being added ,mini games some of which are genuinely fun imo like the math & gender studies classes lol , side activities like the swyper app etc. When you take those things into consideration and the amount of polish that each release has , the time taken is justified

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes