NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
This affinity thing is based on major choices, regular choices doesnt count. If in total you made 2 major dik choices and 0 chick choices you get DIK affinity and vice versa. Difference is "2" here. For example, 4 chick to 4 dik or 4 dik to 3 chick is neutral
Thanks. I think I made 2 major dik choice in EP3 but it still go to chick at the end op EP. I don't want to go total Dik route but instead stay at neutral. My stupid character refuse to join in the fun in the bathroom at beginning of EP4 because I don't have neutral or dik affinity :( I hope Sage route don't required neutral or dik. fuck. Also I have 5 $ on me when I'm in the strip Club. I spend 3$ then Rusty give me 3$ but after the club my $ is 0. Where my money go.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
I don't remember saying it like that :LOL: Only thing that keeps me interested in her right now is seeing how Tommy copes with her.
Damn straight you did... it is what you meant anyways :D
TBT I would personally think that there will be way bigger fireworks with either Sage or Jill then there ever will Plain jane jo...

Chat walkin in on a scene he was born for... Sweet Sage being taken care of Properly... His Neglect wasnt going to last forever after all...

what would be a sweet lil deal is if jo was to shack up with chad and have tommy walk in on em... Now thats what I call funny as fuk...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what would be a sweet lil deal is if jo was to shack up with chad and have tommy walk in on em... Now thats what I call funny as fuk...
If she was a he then maybe Chad would be interested but I am of the thinking that this Chad is gay theory is a reality.

Reactions: Iruna.

Red469

May 18, 2018
If she was a he then maybe Chad would be interested but I am of the thinking that this Chad is gay theory is a reality.
While this may be true... he could also be BI
And can you think of a better bit of Vengeance then to Impregnate Jo?
The Evil spawn of JokDik

Even Fukin her and having tommy waltz on in would be gorgeous to watch...

***KLINGON EVIL LAUGH***

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
So I replayed the game yesterday because of that quarantine and in the date with Jill I spotted something but I didn't take screenshot I think in some point when we learn Jill's last name we will talk about it with Neil and somehow I have a feeling that we will be connected with her last name because of our mom and what if that guitar of ours is with money from our grandpa the rich one I'm just curious...
Take a screenshot:confused:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
While this may be true... he could also be BI
And can you think of a better bit of Vengeance then to Impregnate Jo?
The Evil spawn of JokDik

Even Fukin her and having tommy waltz on in would be gorgeous to watch...

***KLINGON EVIL LAUGH***
That's my only interest in Josy right now is to spite Tommy and see how he would handle that. Although I'm hoping she will get more content by herself same with Maya I just hope they ain't always going to be now joined at the hip.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Thank you both. Playing chick route, forgot about the hat dialogue if you wear it with Jill.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Although overall I think Sage has the best expressions. She's simply irresistible:
Wait, you left out my favorite Sage look!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can sleep with her while wearing the dildo helmet and also during last party in DIKs house you can call her and tell about Cathy's leaked nudes. Other than that I think MC didn't mention it.
You'll also mention Hell Week if you wear the helmet when you go to play the guitar for her if you hadn't worn it before. Isabella knows the MC is pledging the DIKs too, and Bella tends to keep Jill up to date on the MC.

Lastly, we see the MC recount the tale of going to Bella for help after Quinn stole his clothes. I can't see how he'd get that far in the story without mentioning the chain of events that started it.*

It seems very likely Jill is at least generally aware he's pledging the DIKs, even if she doesn't know all the details.

* That said, it is odd that Jill wouldn't respond to him stealing a pair of panties. I guess the MC could have elided over the details and just said the DIKs tossed him out naked, but it seems like it would beg a question or two.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How much money mc have if phone has one dollar emblem ?? & How much money he have when showing 5 dollars emblems ? Help. I can't understand it

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes