Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Since I am Bella's biggest fan :giggle: ..... I am really worried now.
Perhaps some crazy reveal about her husband
Surely I'm not the only one that checked out the previously locked room when we had the chance during the "watering the plants" free roam to see what was inside. Ellordrings , you like to look in every nook and cranny, you had a peek, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know. I just mentioned it because it would make hiding certain discussions easier. Placing them in a Spoiler as you proposed is just a workaround.
It would be good to have that feature again, but I suspect the reason they got it rid was because it became too difficult to moderate since there could be dozens of discussion threads for each of the games. Having just one per game makes it easier for mods, even if it's not ideal for us to have all dicsussion topics in one thread.

The best thing that can happen rite now is for badik to drop ep 5 so we can move on from all those topics that been discussed and talked to boredom too.

No one can deny that most topics been viewed from every single side that there possibly can be..

Lets hope that the play testing goes quicker then expected and that we can start over with some newer discussions
Unless ep 5 adds new wrinkles to these topics and/or expands upon them, then they get brought back up again in the context of what happened with them in ep 5.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Cant be Sage and Harem... that puts you in the camp of the coon knights... Ye are aware?
There is no in between... Sage camp or The Knights... But wait you want both... not gonna happen :)

Would a watermelon do?
Firstly: I want all.

Secondly: No... It wouldn't do. Panty Sniffing Stealers deserve punishment.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Unless ep 5 adds new wrinkles to these topics and/or expands upon them, then they get brought back up again in the context of what happened with them in ep 5.
I don't even see the problem with new people discussing topics. It's a discussion forum. If a person has discussed it to death already, then just gloss over it, and let the other people continue to discuss it if they enjoy discussing that particular topic. The random policing of discussion topics on a discussion forum seems a bit pointless to me.

Let people discuss their relationship plots or whatever else, I say. It's positive and only shows how much people enjoy the game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It would be good to have that feature again, but I suspect the reason they got it rid was because it became too difficult to moderate since there could be dozens of discussion threads for each of the games. Having just one per game makes it easier for mods, even if it's not ideal for us to have all dicsussion topics in one thread.

If there are wrinkles happening in ep 5 it will happen on my face fro reading the novel post about the same topic

But seriously if wrinkles happen in ep 5 about lets say M&J we can address the wrinkles of that story but leave out the previous stuff that we can link people towards were all that been discussed already..

That way it will be fresh and new topics for everybody

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't even see the problem with new people discussing topics. It's a discussion forum. If a person has discussed it to death already, then just gloss over it, and let the other people continue to discuss it if they enjoy discussing that particular topic. The random policing of discussion topics on a discussion forum seems a bit pointless to me.

Let people discuss their relationship plots or whatever else, I say. It's positive and only shows how much people enjoy the game.
The point people are making here ... is a discusion is fine but if u see the same discussion of the same character 24 hours a day every day of the week with the same sort of context ... It gets to be to a point of boredom

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
The point people are making here ... is a discusion is fine but if u see the same discussion of the same character 24 hours a day every day of the week with the same sort of context ... It gets to be to a point of boredom
For you, yes. But with a growing fanbase, there will be plenty of people who want to discuss it again and offer their own take. I find policing a discussion to be detrimental because I'm quite fond of fresh blood offering their own opinions and what not. A growing community is good, even if they offer the same theory again. I don't mind it, personally. I quite like seeing more people enjoying the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I must have heard that post about a million times now as well :rolleyes: keep in mind that not everyone in this thread is new others have been around longer than some but hey it would be actually nice to see some game discussion going on rather than but, but I'm new here.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For you, yes. But with a growing fanbase, there will be plenty of people who want to discuss it again and offer their own take. I find policing a discussion to be detrimental because I'm quite fond of fresh blood offering their own opinions and what not. A growing community is good, even if they offer the same theory again. I don't mind it, personally. I quite like seeing more people enjoying the game.
I mean ur in the lowest percentage that enjoy a discussion all day long every day of the week of one character for example Josy

And its ur rite to have that opinion ofcourse … But after 24 hours of one character discussion u fairly quick coverd all points of said character … And then it just becomes repeat of the same stuff thats been said a page back ..... So yeah then u continue on having the same points all week long with no end in sight of people saying the same stuff they said 10 min ago

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I mean ur in the lowest percentage that enjoy a discussion all day long every day of the week of one character for example Josy

And its ur rite to have that opinion ofcourse … But after 24 hours of one character discussion u fairly quick coverd all points of said character … And then it just becomes repeat of the same stuff thats been said a page back ..... So yeah then u continue on having the same points all week long with no end in sight of people saying the same stuff they said 10 min ago
I don't really care much about the Josy discussions so I kind of gloss over them. Everyone has their different levels of activity and wants to contribute unless they're lurkers. Some topics will be old news to you, some topics will always be fresh to other people. Neither of you are really wrong. I think it's great this game is drawing in passionate fans and happy to see more discussions. Could do with a bit more Derek posting but alas we can't have it all can we? I draw the line at people asking "update when" when the update details are two posts above them though.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Status update ? I know ppl will tell me to search for N7's posts but he didnt post last week either.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
One of the issues people have is that it's not new people offering fresh takes, which is good. It usually the SAME 1,2 people repeating the SAME points over and over ad neuseam - even when proven incorrect - that's driving people to extreme boredom.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't really care much about the Josy discussions so I kind of gloss over them. Everyone has their different levels of activity and wants to contribute unless they're lurkers. Some topics will be old news to you, some topics will always be fresh to other people. Neither of you are really wrong. I think it's great this game is drawing in passionate fans and happy to see more discussions. Could do with a bit more Derek posting but alas we can't have it all can we? I draw the line at people asking "update when" when the update details are two posts above them though.
Now we are getting a bit on the same lvl about it thanks for also seeing other standpoints...

I am still feeling like u missing some points I made... I dont care for old news it happends specially after such a long update time... So It happends alot when a topic comes up that been discussed and so on...

But I do agree with you on the Derek posting and other characters postings … Can we have a discussion about other characters as well... To break up the 24/7 Maya and Josy stuff … Not saying that newer fan base cant trow their 5 cents towards it..

But tons of people already made essays and novel books about it and already viewed every stand point and vieuw on it..

so for them its basicly not neccery to revist it all day all week since its just rinse and repeat

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Still don't get why MC is pissed at Josy & Maya? That is like guaranteed daily 3-way heaven... We already know that he has deep feelings for Josy and is developing deep feelings for Maya and honestly what guy would get pissed that they are a couple and both like him too?
Angling for a threesome would have been Derek's plan, too (if Maya weren't his sister, of course). As he puts it if you move in with him in Episode 4, the MC is a bit of a drama queen at times.

Holy Bacchus already covered the MC's conflicted feelings, so I'll leave it at that.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Now we are getting a bit on the same lvl about it thanks for also seeing other standpoints...

I am still feeling like u missing some points I made... I dont care for old news it happends specially after such a long update time... So It happends alot when a topic comes up that been discussed and so on...

But I do agree with you on the Derek posting and other characters postings … Can we have a discussion about other characters as well... To break up the 24/7 Maya and Josy stuff … Not saying that newer fan base cant trow their 5 cents towards it..

But tons of people already made essays and novel books about it and already viewed every stand point and vieuw on it..

so for them its basicly not neccery to revist it all day all week since its just rinse and repeat
Some people are just obsessed. It happens. They want to revisit and keep revisiting. Don't let it bother you too much and focus on another topic, I'd say. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes