RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think the key to enjoy the game without too much stress is not to get attached to any of main girls.
Having nice bottle in the cooler cannot be wrong either.;)
Hence why i am going to Jade in my main playthrough. No more endless drama, just some hot sex without feelings. :p

Reactions: pilapila3

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, I agree the story needs twists, but you don't need deaths, or lethal illnesses to keep the drama.
EP3:
DPC already knew how to do it.
This, of course, is just my opinion but always heavier feelings come from worse things than good ones and therefore a straight knife to the heart always feels.. bad.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
anyway to change mc name i just used the saves in op as i missed out on both of the teachers scenes and the names a
If you use the Bios app on the phone, you can click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. That should let you change the MC's name, though I have never tried it myself.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
DrPinkCake is the type of guy that I can trust in the content that is being produced. It has an average of 3 - 4 months between updates, and each one has more content than the previous one in every possible way. Very different from NLT Media, which has three thousand patreons in front of DrPinkCake, releases an update every two weeks, and always comes with characters that have already been used in a massive way, or with characters that are in a ridiculous mess. I prefer to wait 3 - 4 for something massive and with a lot of content, than to stay every two weeks eating crumbs.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
And Maya would have pushed the MC out of the window when he was crawling into her dorm room.

Oh and there would be a big guy holding doors for people a lot.
So Sage would be Dany then and Chad with his army of jocks would be Drogo and co? Lol. It's interesting reading comments on this game - don't think it's ever presented as a harem game but that's what everyone wants despite vastly different personality types and backgrounds in question and a system which literally positively or negatively effects perceptions of you based on your actions and how you treat them. Trying to imagine a happy ending where you have harmony between say the wholesome Jill who hates bullies being ok with Quinn who treats others as objects and we all have seen how possessive Sage gets when it comes to boyfriends lol. Props to dev though - I do like all 5 main girls so it's decisions, decisions, decisions...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How much sexual content is there?
Arguably not as much as youd maybe expect given how big the game is but the pay off more than makes up for that. The story is fantastic, the characters are fantastic and itll have you laughing your head off too. People download for the sex but stay for the story. Theres plenty of games to fuck lots of girls but few are as well crafted to make you WANT to fuck them as much as this game does... just don't start best girl debates as there is no right or wrong answer, were all winners in this one my friend!

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Well duh, both of those are conversations with the MC. I think Jill Ivory's point was that the girls were both referring to the same upcoming meeting.

It's an interesting idea I hadn't considered before. It still feels like a stretch, especially given what Sage says the next day at the car wash, but I guess it's possible.
It might not need to be such a stretch if you JERK it with some other sexy theories it becomes long and hard enough to fill any plot hole
if you think about about it all kinda makes sense now :
The jocks need to win some kind of big competition to keep their sponsorship at the gym and possibly other places for which they need a their big (probably gay) gun Chad
Dawe's deal with quinn might have been to bring back Chad among other things which the diks wont like
Sage as we know is too independent and proud to ask her family for help so she goes to her friend Jill who has the counselors on speed dial
Jill already feels guilty and worried for painting a target behind MC's back so might not have needed much convincing

Red469

May 18, 2018
The drugs are really my only main concern anything could happen there I've always though maybe an accidential overdose or something like that, but to be truthful I'm really concerned about Arieth and her crabs :ROFLMAO:
AcCIDENTAL??? how about on purpose for tybalz??? Boo Hoo tybalz has brain shrip fry rye...
Would you like noodles with that?
I like crab... anyone got a crab cracker? lol
Arieth... now theres a girl that LOVES to give GiFts :D

The warning at the beginning I believe this dark place in your life it was? I think it's perhaps referring to depression? or drugs use, A writer won't go down the same route twice.
The Original Get well card... Refresh me memory... please.
I vaguely recall something along the lines of are you in a dark place in your life... thought it was just a Poke at the sorry sexcuse for the bs.... you tell me...

I think the key to enjoy the game without too much stress is not to get attached to any of main girls.
Having nice bottle in the cooler cannot be wrong either.;)
Too late for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hence why i am going to Jade in my main playthrough. No more endless drama, just some hot sex without feelings. :p
Have you ever done just that in RL?...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How much sexual content is there?

If your lookin for a quick chubbo sexperience, you dun chose the wrong VN...
This Classic, is SOOO MUCH MORE.
It has its Sexy moments but the Story is what this vn is about the sxy shit is just a bonus...

The way some posts are on here you would already think it was like that :LOL:
Would it really be so bad if it was? tho gotta say shes one sexy aunt... lol

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Original Get well card... Refresh me memory... please.
I vaguely recall something along the lines of are you in a dark place in your life... thought it was just a Poke at the sorry sexcuse for the bs.... you tell me...
It was Jill's warning at the beginning of the game. Although it could mean anything so who knows what that dark stuff could be drug abuse or depression perhaps?

And also and fyi for the Jade stuff she is looking for a real man and it's only fair that I take her away from Burke. :p

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It was Jill's warning at the beginning of the game. Although it could mean anything so who knows what that dark stuff could be drug abuse or depression perhaps?
(Jill's intro is played only once but can be reactivated in options.)

It's part of the disclaimer when starting the game :
"Warning!
... If you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life, this game is not for you."

And also and fyi for the Jade stuff she is looking for a real man and it's only fair that I take her away from Burke. :p
A real man who calls her "mommy" (roleplay, fetish) ?

Reactions: Red469

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
(Jill's intro is played only once but can be reactivated in options.)

It's part of the disclaimer when starting the game :
"Warning!
... If you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life, this game is not for you."

A real man who calls her "mommy" (roleplay, fetish) ?
I'm well aware of that

And I never picked the roleplay.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes