StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
It's possible but it wouldn't make sense for MC to friend zone them only to agree to help them with a bunch of sexual tasks for their pledge list. That's something that should only happen if you're on their route imo
Maybe, maybe not. I mean who else would ask/trust to do such task? Derek? One of the DiKs? No no. MC and the baseball bat gets a one nighter with them both and they go their seperate ways. (Or maybe go FwB route if they want that.)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Maybe, maybe not. I mean who else would ask/trust to do such task? Derek? One of the DiKs? No no. MC and the baseball bat gets a one nighter with them both and they go their seperate ways. (Or maybe go FwB route if they want that.)
Maya nor Josy are FwB type of girls, wouldn't make sense for their characters. They'll likely just fake most tasks and up getting in trouble with Quinn.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Maya nor Josy are FwB type of girls, wouldn't make sense for their characters. They'll likely just fake most tasks and up getting in trouble with Quinn.
Have you seen the Bat though? All the ladies will want the bat. And ya never know. Relationships change and develop into things. Could happen.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Presumably, the MC will get railroaded into joining the DIKs and moving into the old library, but it would be fun if each "episode" of seasons 2-4 was in fact a single branch of the storyline, depending on DIK/Chick status and who you asked to stay with at the end of episode 3:

In episode 1 you're living with Maya/Josy, episode 2 you end up rejected by the DIKs and Sage "hires" you to work as a security guard for the HOTs house and you move into an empty bedroom there, episode 3 you move in with either Jill or Bella, and episode 4 you live in the DIKs house and pursue a wild, hedonistic lifestyle, episode 5 you become Quinn's scapegoat and spend the entire episode living in a crack house, falling deeper and deeper into drugs and depravity.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
if they were only FwB as you people call it, they wont have any problem with only one of them dating the mc, and they dont date the mc unless both of them love him.... ;)
To be fair, there are many indications that both Maya and Josy saw the MC as more than just a friend prior to the conversation in the library. So even if they were the FWB type, they might still balk at one of them having a fling with the MC once the two of them decide to resume their relationship.

That said, I agree they aren't the FWB type in the first place. The MC is almost certainly still going to get roped into drama over one or more of their scavenger hunt activities in the next couple episodes, but I don't think he will be involved sexually if he kept them as friends in Episode 4.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Jill is clearly not a cruel, selfish person who looks down on people that aren't as rich as she is and everybody knows this. How you don't see that is beyond me.
Seems that when your arguments start to weaken, you bring out your facepalms. Right. Very mature, really enhances the discussion so I'll finish here (Really not worth it if it comes down to that).
But you still don't explain to me why she likes living her college life surrounded by assholes pricks.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes