OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Doubt we will have extreme problems like that fire in Acting lessons so everyone just calm down and take a breath
How can I be calm when I know Tybalt is going to hire someone to kill me to prevent my relationship with Jill?

You know what Quint said about him. "He's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes."

Or maybe he was talking about a large shark. Either way, it applies. Except the "black" part.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
someone has played too much AL.
Probably but after AL I expect the worse from every game now. Luckily none have been that way so far but I don't want to let my guard down thinking everything will be alright only to have my dick cut off when I least expect it.

I mean what really went wrong with Maya and Josy apart from them getting back together …. In hindsight it was not that much of a big deal only the mc reacting was crazy .
Not that big of a deal if you were with both of them but terrible if you were playing just for Maya or Josy.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Quinn > Bella > Sage > Jill >> Josy >> Maya

I still think Josy and Maya are good characters with a very good story, they are just overshadowed by excellent characters. Josy has potential.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Probably but after AL I expect the worse from every game now. Luckily none have been that way so far but I don't want to let my guard down thinking everything will be alright only to have my dick cut off when I least expect it.
As it's been said I don't think he will go down that route ever again especially after the backlash he got with what happened in AL sure bad things may happen but losing a Li again no chance will he risk that.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
As it's been said I don't think he will go down that route ever again especially after the backlash he got with what happened in AL sure bad things may happen but losing a Li again no chance will he risk that.
I think it is still possible, but probably not the way it happened in AL that would be overkill.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I wouldnt go as far as to say ever again :sneaky:but here in BADIK?Nah,thats not the tone for carnage.It has been consistently comedy with drama sprinkled here and there.It has been exactly opposite with AL and the finale felt like an overkill for many people anyways.

BADIK is a feel good story overall and DPC keeps making sure it is a feel good story - I dont think he could make Maya+Josy plot(so far) any more feel-good than he did - to name one example.If you want to purse either of the 2 or both you have that option,they are still both interested,everythings good.

Me on the other hand,Im on my way to my Silver Foxy and I dont feel shitty for ditching the girls because they still have one another.

With so much effort put into making the story "friendly" for everyone...just you know guys,chill and enjoy the ride.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I hope not if something along the lines of a Li being harmed or worse then I probably wouldn't play his games again and I'd imagine I wouldn't be the only one.
I might be on the fence. His ability to emotionally immerse you is top notch for a game. I enjoy all types of entertainment that does that (literature, movies & theater, music, and yes, games), but most of the time I like knowing what I'm getting in to. Yeah, AL was a soul-crushing shock, but I appreciated DPC's skill at making it that way.

Still, I'm hoping, despite Jill's disclaimer at the beginning of BaDIK, that he might back off a bit and give us a more fun (or at least less tragic) ending for this one. If not, I guess I'll accept the notion that these are the types of story twists he'll continue to create, and I'll visit him from time to time when I want that type of interaction. After all, the emotional wringers I suffered playing Bioshock Infinite, the Tomb Raider reboots, and Telltale's The Walking Dead (HOLY FUCK!) didn't stop me from returning to those types of games.

No, I'm not a masochist or sadist. I just enjoy experiencing the human experience. But I want to know what kind of food a restaurant serves before I walk in the door.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can see it now Josy and Maya sleeping in the dorm room in comes Maya her dad setting fire to that dorm room MC comes in and has a choice to save Josy or Maya :LOL:

Acting lessons the sequal :ROFLMAO:

just jking relax
Don't tempt fate :LOL: but something like that wouldn't surprise me
I'd have given you a like but that damn limit again (n)

I suffered playing Bioshock Infinite, the Tomb Raider reboots, and Telltale's The Walking Dead (HOLY FUCK!) didn't stop me from returning to those types of games.
Those are some hard hitting games very much leaves you with that emotional feeling that AL gave us. I have a feeling Jill's story might be a sad one with regards to her sister dying and I'm a sucker for that type of story it always plays at the emotions.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't tempt fate :LOL: but something like that wouldn't surprise me
I'd have given you a like but that damn limit again (n)

Those are some hard hitting games very much leaves you with that emotional feeling that AL gave us. I have a feeling Jill's story might be a sad one with regards to her sister dying and I'm a sucker for that type of story it always plays at the emotions.
I feel Sage has a similar sad story at least thats my feeling of it when she told Quinn about not wanting to ask her parents for money...

And that her parents looked down at Sage for wanting to play something as vulgar as a guitar and wanted her to play something more classical. :unsure:

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes