DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Being a DIK [v0.4.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 6.1 GB

Download Win (1.2GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any android compressed port available being a dick

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I always rejected Quinns advances cause she tried to make me pay for it, PRO can do as the please long as it ain't me paying for it but I got high for 1st time in playthrough that rooftop bj from her priceless. Wow Dr. P these are top notch animation not just up and down but the booty is doing a wave as it bounces perfection.

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Ok, I jut got my Win tablet. I picked up Chuwi Hi10X. If anybody is looking to go with tablet it is decent option. Everything runs smooth. Running DIK of the Steam. For some reason girls look better than on Android version. Playing again :p:love:
It is just an excuse you know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

alflurin

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry if has already been answered but although I saved my season 1 (up to 0.4.1), I don't know how to use them in the new season (0.4.2). Any help would be appreciated.

Feb 24, 2020
Girl on girl? or the MC with girls? I think with the MC he's just wanting to get down to business all the time
I'm talking about oral sex... mouth on pussy :D... it needs more clitoris licking and sucking... it would appear more like real-life-sex-girls-cuming if you know what I'm talking about :p:p:p... tongue in vulva all the time doesn't work neither that whole deal with the urethra... [non-native english speaker here]

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Hi, love the game, but I ran into an issue. Been playing for a while and reach the first time I go to play tennis with Jill. I get to the page when the main character says :Yeah, I hope I remember how to serve. I always found that very tricky" and then on the next screen I encounter an error. Looks like maybe a file is missing for the tutorial or something. (Screenshot attached)

Any guidance on how to move forward???
Capture.JPG

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry if has already been answered but although I saved my season 1 (up to 0.4.1), I don't know how to use them in the new season (0.4.2). Any help would be appreciated.
New Season will be 0.5, read changelog for more information.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, love the game, but I ran into an issue. Been playing for a while and reach the first time I go to play tennis with Jill. I get to the page when the main character says :Yeah, I hope I remember how to serve. I always found that very tricky" and then on the next screen I encounter an error. Looks like maybe a file is missing for the tutorial or something. (Screenshot attached)

View attachment 577982
Where did you get your copy from? I played Android version from here and Win one from Steam and no problems. Weird....:unsure:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
You did WHAT? Why? At this moment you haven't been on a relationship, so you're free as a bird to screw anything that moves man.
Well you are not in a relationship the whole first episode, so... go for it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well you are not in a relationship the whole first episode, so... go for it.
TBH even after 4 episodes we are with no one in a relation yet

Its still on a friends/ fuck buddy status

None of the main LI have committed the MC in a relation status yet … But I am sure we will get to that in maybe episode 5 or 6 with some of them.

So up till now u basicly free to bang anything that moves :whistle:

xde333

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone help? Got some issues with math class, everytime when i got it my screen crashes, tried to ignore but not works at all

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 577982
Have you tried downloading V0.4.2?

Can someone help? Got some issues with math class, everytime when i got it my screen crashes, tried to ignore but not works at all
Are you using the compressed version? if so there is a file fix here
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2874159

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This will be a shorter status update. I'm working on static renders and the scenes I've been working on have a lot of characters and manual work per render. Currently, I have ~500 renders (posed + rendered). 84 animations are complete and my PCs are rendering some longer animations right now.

I'm going to start working on the first free-roam event soon and it's a fairly big one. Having already finished both Rooster and Swyper content will make free-roam event coding a bit faster.

Episode 5 has been given the title "HOTheaded". All I can reveal about the episode, without spoiling anything, is that it will be a bit different than Season 1 episodes and it won't have as many big branches as episode 4 had.

Two days remain of the "Special renders, main girl" poll. Jill is currently in the lead and Isabella is a close runner-up.

Today I sent all patrons of the Vice President and President tiers the second Acting Lessons Lewd Render set featuring Rena. This set is released to the +$15 tier in three weeks, on March 27.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes