VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
Season two(or next 0.5.x relase) also includes season 1 or separately?
When episode 5 is released I will release the following:
1. One big game file with Episodes 1-5 (v0.5.0), approximately 8 GB
2. One smaller patch with just Episode 5 (v0.5.0), approximately 2 GB
If you have the previous version installed (v0.4.0, v0.4.1 or v0.4.2), you can just download option number 2 and patch the game.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

This week I've been working on static renders and writing more on the script.

118 animations and 1365 static renders are currently complete.

The render queue consists of 17 animations and I have one more lewd scene to pose animations for.

This means that I will overshoot 140 animations, but I'm not cutting content that I want in the update.

Next week I will push on with static renders.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe

Dr PinkCake
I didn't understand the overshooting part since I am not a native, what he means by that? Can someone elaborate this? Will he make 22 animations or 17 animations? Seems most of the work is done right?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I didn't understand the overshooting part since I am not a native, what he means by that? Can someone elaborate this? Will he make 22 animations or 17 animations? Seems most of the work is done right?
I think it just means that this update will surpass the number of animations of Episode 4 which currently has the most of any episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Are we sure about that?

If the game is going to be that large at the end, I'd say that sounds like all episodes will be in one game, not separate games for each new season.
If I didn't read wrong I remember something like this : DPC will make Episode 5 and the rest of season 2 seperately, then he will make a full game, binding S1 and S2. Could be after the game is completed as well. But I clearly remember Ep5 will be seperate and he also told about how to use our saves from Ep4.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I didn't read wrong I remember something like this : DPC will make Episode 5 and the rest of season 2 seperately, then he will make a full game, binding S1 and S2. Could be after the game is completed as well. But I clearly remember Ep5 will be seperate and he also told about how to use our saves from Ep4.
Well then they have must have figured out to how to do this because as far as I was aware it was either not possible for separate Ren'py games to be able to connect like this, or it was simply very difficult to do which is why sequel games would ask at the start what choices you made in the previous game to help set up the new one.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well then they have must have figured out to how to do this because as far as I was aware it was either not possible for separate Ren'py games to be able to connect like this, or it was simply very difficult to do which is why sequel games would ask at the start what choices you made in the previous game to help set up the new one.
RTP by MrKnobb starts from common launcher. It has never requested previous choices from me so it was solved or it was not relevant for the gameplay. If there is a will there is a solution I guess.;)

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Question of the day, and a bit of a quiz, I don't know if it was asked before on this "almost-3000-pages-thread" but here it goes...

Does anyone knows, what is the max number of chicks MC has fucked, so far, condomless? (up to the end of season 1)

1, 2, 3, answer again...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:FacePalm: No the answer was in VQueS post on the page you made that post.
Well that's exactly what the other post said about patches just in a shorter form, but I think this may all be just be a misunderstanding. When you said the next update would be "separate", I thought that you were saying it would be a separate game, as in a different renpy game file without the previous episodes in it, but I take it that when you said "separate" it was in reference to next update being separately available as a patch?

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Question of the day, and a bit of a quiz, I don't know if it was asked before on this "almost-3000-pages-thread" but here it goes...

Does anyone knows, what is the max number of chicks MC has fucked, so far, condomless? (up to the end of season 1)

1, 2, 3, answer again...
I forgot to publish my answer, I counted up to 13 diferent chicks

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes