Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I know the game is named Being a DIK but Being a Chick is way nicer. You get all the baes: Bella, Jill, Josy and Maya while side chicks like Jade and Cathy are available whereas on the DIK side you get all of the hoes. So if you prefer STDs, HIV and shit then have at it. I think becoming a druggie like Tommy or Quinn and getting diseases could be a good plot point for the MC. Like he has to find his way out of it and goes into severe debt.
I just want Karen dude.

• Haha
Reactions: P3zz0

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Famous last words :sneaky:.

But mentioning Bella and Jill has me going :illuminati: again.

Here's something interesting: Jill called Cathy when the MC was "bullied". And Bella told us she doesn't like Jade. So obviously Bella influenced Jill. Bella also doesn't like Tybalt, who's Jade's son. So does this mean Bella doesn't like Jade because of Tybalt or she doesn't like Tybalt because of Jade? I think it's the second based on whatever history Bella has with Jade. Now I also remember Bella telling the MC she also used to be in college and such. Now here's an interesting idea :illuminati:: what if Jade and Bella used to be part of the original HOTs? And something happened that made Bella dislike Jade. Which leads me to the person who took the picture of Cathy... What if it was Jade? We know they hang out together. But why would Jade do this? Well, I'm still assuming Jade and Sage have some kind of relation. So Jade is helping the HOTs somehow... Again, yes it's another crazy theory, but I need to do something to pass the time and I already finished The DeLuca Family and City of Broken Dreamers :).
a dev capable of hurting Melissa is capable of anything. -confucious

Zareem

May 20, 2017
This game typically has updates every 3 - 4 months, so what the fuck are you on about? The last update came out in January and we're still within that window so whatever it is you're trying to moan about has no basis in fact whatsoever.

And you expected new content to be added? Once again you're totally off the mark with this and you're clearly just coming here to bitch about things that aren't true for some unknown reason, and honestly, it's not even worth knowing either.
What I'm saying is that 4 months have already passed since the last update. And the dev says there is still a healthy amount of renders to be done. Which means that the update will probably come out around June.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
January 2020 to April 2020 is one year? I don't understand how stupid a comment can be. You have no damn clue about this game yet you are patronizing people to read changelogs and whatever. Keep whining about unreal things, you are simply delusional.
I am talking about what it might be like in the future.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
This game typically has updates every 3 - 4 months, so what the fuck are you on about? The last update came out in January and we're still within that window so whatever it is you're trying to moan about has no basis in fact whatsoever.

And you expected new content to be added? Once again you're totally off the mark with this and you're clearly just coming here to bitch about things that aren't true for some unknown reason, and honestly, it's not even worth knowing either.
For some unknown reason?

The reason is, quite simply, that I don't like the frequency of updates, and I wanted to voice my opinion on that. Feel free to disagree, but please, at least do so in a civil manner.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
For some unknown reason?

The reason is, quite simply, that I don't like the frequency of updates, and I wanted to voice my opinion on that. Feel free to disagree, but please, at least do so in a civil manner.
The initial release came out in February of 2019, and the last update was in January 2020. So, there have been 3 content updates in 11 months, or 1 every 4 months roughly. You can look at that and say wow that's slow, or you can actually consider the length of said updates in your whining. I enjoy quite a few games, but none give me more content than Being a DIK. Every update adds 1 1/2 to 2 hours of content. That beats any other game out there that does monthly content, because after 4 monthly updates you often get 45 minutes tops from the vast majority of games on this site. I could slander a few of the "top" games on this site that take 6 months to produce 20 minutes, but I won't name names. Regardless, your whining is meritless, especially coming from someone that likely enjoys the content for free.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn took the picture of Cathy, or she had one of the HOT girls do it as it looks like it was taken in the womens locker room of the college gym and they'd have easy access to that. This is simply part of Quinn's plan; to get the DIKs in trouble for posting a nude picture of a faculty member on social media. Why? Maybe we'll find out a bit more in Ep 5 which is prophetically titled, "HOTheaded".
Except her plan would have to be to hurt her own business,for her to be the culprit.
What is my Baby`s reaction when told she will have to bring the bvad news to DIKs herself?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not going to say it's Sage. I'm just going to say it's probably:
  • a girl;
  • who's a HOT;
  • and a redhead;
  • and in a leadership role;
  • who can't play the guitar;
  • can't keep quiet during sex;
  • has no problem with anal;
  • and has a boyfriend who is cheating on her.
She's been brought up a lot recently with regards to that it's a possibility and would be quite the shock imagine that being with both Jade and Sage and we find out they are related it would make for one big twist.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Except her plan would have to be to hurt her own business,for her to be the culprit.
What is my Baby`s reaction when told she will have to bring the bvad news to DIKs herself?
Given the nature of her character I'd be surprised if she doesn't know who it was.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unless it has something to do with her conversation with Dawe. Maybe the Alphas have made her a better offer and part of that offer involves sabotaging the DIKs. Quinn doesn't look happy because, despite her tough exterior, deep down she likes the DIKs and knows that what she's doing isn't right, but she's doing it anyway because she feels she has to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aarbei23

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What I'm saying is that 4 months have already passed since the last update. And the dev says there is still a healthy amount of renders to be done. Which means that the update will probably come out around June.
Episode 4 released in late January and it's not even mid-April yet, which means it's been less than 3 months since the last update. Your maths skills are terrible.

For some unknown reason?

You don't like the frequency of updates? Do you realise how stupidly entitled you sound? You have no idea what goes into making this game, neither do I frankly, but anyone who can't at least recognise the sheer level of work that goes in to creating a game like this is quite frankly an idiot. DPC works on this game alone and can produce literally thousands of renders and hundreds of animations, more than any other dev in the same timeframe, not to mention the free-roam events, mini-games, in-game phone apps, etc. Then there's the detailed, intricate nature of the story that takes time to write, as well as all the different points and decisions for the MC that can create, advance, and close paths, all of which must make the amount of game code insane with so many intersecting variables.

You want to talk about being "civil", well then how about you don't shit on a game because of your own pathetically ignorant and entitled attitude that seems to think this type of work of is easy and can be done quickly just because want it to be. You're honestly not voicing an opinion, you're just griping because you're ignorant and have no patience.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Updates only take that long if you purposefully take longer to read the dialogue. Normally they take about 30 minutes at most, and even then that's taking into account taking your time to look around.
Plenty of games put out more content than that, a popular one being Treasure of Nadia which completely blows this game out of the water both in production quality and quantity.

I personally like this game, but don't make stuff up and don't lie to make it sound better than it actually is. And also, if you don't like to hear the opinions of people that don't pay, then why are you on a pirate website exactly?
What the hell does "purposefully take longer to read the dialogue" even mean? Reading one word every 10 seconds? Because just reading the dialogue at an average reading speed whilst taking the time to look at and appreciate the renders, as well as doing all the required tasks during free-roam events, hunting down the hidden renders, playing the mini-games to get special renders, DOES add up to each update taking a substantial portion of time to finish as RanchFTW said. Only people who skip all of that because they just want to get to the fap material could possibly think these updates can be done faster.

A RPGM sprite running around gathering items to help them get into the pants of every female character does not equal "more content", it's simply a way of dragging it out to make it seem bigger than it is. DPC, hands down, beats NLT in terms of both the quality and quantity of renders and animations, as well as storytelling quality. People just get blinded by the ridiculously stacked proportions of NLT characters that it makes them think that this grindy, RPGM guff makes for a high quality game.

Last edited:

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I dont know how to tag but name88 should be happy with that closeup of her baby, we can expect something with Quinn in the next update :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes