• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 15, 2019
does jill say she doesnt want it on the dik path? cause im on the dik path an she said now isnt the right time or place. not that she didnt want it
So I did a run through on both the DIK and CHIK path and the result at this moment is the same. I know that in Season 1, you get more content on your date with her if you're on the CHIK path, and I'm sure that further down the line it'll make a big difference.

Reactions: michael1984

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Also, I think that Bella may be Josy's mom? Bella's husband in the wedding photo looked a lot like Josy's father; maybe they had some kind of falling out and he took the child. It could explain why Bella and Josy have such an instant chemistry. I can see this being a huge plot point in Season 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mcguill

May 10, 2020
I lost my save files. Can someone post one at the end of ep 4 in which i reject maya and josy?
i was neutral on the dik path.

Edit: ive found them

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So I did a run through on both the DIK and CHIK path and the result at this moment is the same. I know that in Season 1, you get more content on your date with her if you're on the CHIK path, and I'm sure that further down the line it'll make a big difference.
Yeah there didn't seem to be a lot of difference between Dik/Chick routes this update as far as individual scenes.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It becomes very obvious why Mona was upset as you watch the free roam develop.
Now for the Ep5:
Now, the reveals :
Well, I'm more than happy right now and will talk about that for a long ass time. Cheers everyone !
And congratulations bro michael1984 we got the Jacket woooooooo

I'm lost pal sorry, Maybe it has a DIK requirement that you weren't able to pass? Also how much did you give her? Since I use UnRen, I gave 5 to her.
Oh wait, did you accept her offer when she went out on the balcony? The cigarette offer?
Yay, finally one post of theorizing and not troubleshooting/compressed version BS.

I seem to be in the minority but honestly I was pretty disappointed with this update. As usual the quality is outstanding but...

I've been playing around with that Catrin conversation for the past 15 minutes or so, seems like a no-win situation unless i haven't found the right combo of replies. She either ends the conversation pissed off or just ends it and goes to bed.

At least i got pics from Nora and Paula (before she blocked me).
if we talking fire ending then nope but could be something similar its still a long way to go for the end tho

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Reading all these recent posts and I have to start to wonder.... Am I the only person who was actually disappointed in this update? For 5 months worth of work and the thousands of dollars he makes a month and the whole updated basically consisted of one HUGE free roam and the rest was just filler/tease. I mean I read everything, found all the scenes in 2 playthroughs, and found all the secret pics and still was done in hours.

I loved getting the jacket but the rest was just meh......

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes