serons

Feb 8, 2018
You'll have to be more specific about the content of the save..
Thank you for attention lol.
My old saves don t work and my mid save is deleted in version 0.4.1
I was asking an advanced save file for this latest update. The one from page 1 doesn t work.. so if someone could share one that would be great. Thx

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you for attention lol.
My old saves don t work and my mid save is deleted in version 0.4.1
I was asking an advanced save file for this latest update. The one from page 1 doesn t work.. so if someone could share one that would be great. Thx
If you go to page 1 there is a link to a full save. I'm not sure if it has both a CHIK and DIK route but if you need a certain path save I might be able to send you mine.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's quite the trait with Maya fans Junior, Drackdrap, TheFinder, and that on and off again SpikeZg good guys (y) If I forgot any forgive me so many names on here :LOL:
I say that it is special because it has always seen Maya for who she really is, accepted her flaws and loves her anyway. I really admire that.
The only other one I remember, that could fit in, is Gods.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Did not expect to like Quinn as much as I ended up doing. On the DIK path, she's, in my opinion, the most fun girl to be around. MC and her even have some chemistry, least, from my point of view.

I did end up falling into the Jill kingdom, if that's still a thing. :p
As Arch Sorceress at the Temple of Jill I welcome you good sir :LUL:

As they say in Alaska. You don't lose your girl, you lose your turn.
Umm okay I wouldn’t know never been there
But I’m pretty sure name88 ain’t gonna share Quinn :KEK:
he has Lucille and she is really hungry so be aware of what you say:KEK:

Oct 20, 2019
Of course it is, welcome to the fold brother.
View attachment 537133
As Arch Sorceress at the Temple of Jill I welcome you good sir :LUL:

Umm okay I wouldn’t know never been there
But I’m pretty sure name88 ain’t gonna share Quinn :KEK:
he has Lucille and she is really hungry so be aware of what you say:KEK:
I am surrounded by men of culture. Even the OTP of Witcher 3 has welcomed me. My new brothers, thank you. Let us spread the world of Jillsus Christ that all may be cured of ills and live in light.

And name88 can have Quinn but, I mean, my MC did pay for her so it's only fair... :BootyTime:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I would like to share with you guys that I sent the photo of the altar made by Yen, for my dear mother to see. Yes :ROFLMAO:
I just explained that it was because I made an animated image of a game to a person. :p
To which she replied "if there was one thing I never imagined it was that one day my son would become a type of saint".

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I would like to share with you guys that I sent the photo of the altar made by Yen, for my dear mother to see. Yes :ROFLMAO:
I just explained that it was because I made an animated image of a game to a person. :p
To which she replied "if there was one thing I never imagined it was that one day my son would become a type of saint".

:KEK: :KEK:

imagine the Mike Tyson laughing gif here :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes